While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
American Express Gold Delta Skymiles Features:
- Special Offer Expires June 30, 2015: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 miles on Delta purchases. 1 mile for each dollar you spend on other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- The annual fee will be $0 for your first year of Card Membership with an introductory offer, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- You start off with 50,000 Bonus Miles after you make $2,000 and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase. Both must be done with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- You will earn miles redeemable on Delta and more than 15 partner airlines with one mile for every eligible dollar you spend.
- Show your card and enjoy priority boarding on Delta Flights so you can find room for your carry-on bag and settle into your seat sooner.
- Amex will provide you an Online Year-End Summary to organize your finances. You can analyze your annual expenses in pie or bar charts, by categories like travel and restaurants. With your charges itemized in one place, the Online Year-End Summary is a great tool you can rely on to help prepare your taxes and manage your spending.
- Your first checked bag is free, a saving of up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight.
- Enjoy Delta Sky Club access for you and two traveling companions with complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, newspapers and magazines, personalized flight assistance, private restrooms and more for a reduced fee.
- Get 20% In-flight Savings on food and entertainment whenever flying with Delta. The savings are received in the form of a statement credit.
- Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible auto rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
- When you travel more than 100 miles from home, you have 24/7 access to medical, legal, financial or other select emergency coordination and assistance services, including medical and legal referrals, assistance with cash wires, passport replacement, missing luggage and more.
- Shop with added confidence and Purchase Protection, which can help protect eligible purchases made with the Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.Why is it that as soon as a manufacturer’s warranty runs out, something always seems to happen? When you use your American Express Card for eligible purchases, you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty. Applies to warranties of 5 years or less. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
When using the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, you will be able to earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on eligible Delta purchases and 1 mile for each dollar spent on your everyday purchases to later redeem for flights. Flying isn’t cheap and earning miles at such a quick rate can be a wise investment. Apply online now and you can get a decision in as little as 60 seconds. Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!