While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express is offering 50,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The 50,000 miles is enough for up to two round-trip flight tickets in the continental U.S. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and one free mile for every dollar you charge for other purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year.
American Express Gold Delta Skymiles Key Features:
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn As You Spend: Get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible dollars spent.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- You start off with 50,000 Bonus Miles after you make $1,000 and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase. Both must be done with your new Card within your first 3 months. This is a limited time offer and will expire on 9/8/14.
- You will earn miles redeemable on Delta and more than 15 partner airlines with one mile for every eligible dollar you spend.
- Show your card and enjoy priority boarding on Delta Flights so you can find room for your carry-on bag and settle into your seat sooner.
- Amex will provide you an Online Year-End Summary to organize your finances. You can analyze your annual expenses in pie or bar charts, by categories like travel and restaurants. With your charges itemized in one place, the Online Year-End Summary is a great tool you can rely on to help prepare your taxes and manage your spending.
- Your first checked bag is free, a saving of up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight.
- Enjoy Delta Sky Club access for you and two traveling companions with complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, newspapers and magazines, personalized flight assistance, private restrooms and more for a reduced fee.
- Get 20% In-flight Savings on food and entertainment whenever flying with Delta. The savings are received in the form of a statement credit.
- Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible auto rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
- When you travel more than 100 miles from home, you have 24/7 access to medical, legal, financial or other select emergency coordination and assistance services, including medical and legal referrals, assistance with cash wires, passport replacement, missing luggage and more.
- Shop with added confidence and Purchase Protection, which can help protect eligible purchases made with the Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.Why is it that as soon as a manufacturer’s warranty runs out, something always seems to happen? When you use your American Express Card for eligible purchases, you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty. Applies to warranties of 5 years or less. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
When using the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, you will be able to earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on eligible Delta purchases and 1 mile for each dollar spent on your everyday purchases to later redeem for flights. Flying isn’t cheap and earning free miles at such a quick rate can be a wise investment. Apply online now and you will get a decision within 60 seconds. Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.