Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express is offering new members 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1K in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The 30,000 miles is more than enough for a full round-trip flight ticket in the continental U.S. Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and one free mile for every dollar you charge for other purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year.
Gold Delta Skymiles Perks
The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals).
- Earn 30K bonus miles after you make $1K in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn As You Spend: Get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible dollars spent.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Premium Travel Perks: Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Flying isn’t cheap; earning free miles at such a quick rate can be a wise investment. If you fly on Delta often and spend less than $50k a year on your credit card, you can save you a significant amount of money by applying today! Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.