While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express is offering new members 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1K in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The 30,000 miles is more than enough for a full round-trip flight ticket in the continental U.S. Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and one free mile for every dollar you charge for other purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year.
Gold Delta Skymiles Perks
The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals).
- Earn 30K bonus miles after you make $1K in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn As You Spend: Get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible dollars spent.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Premium Travel Perks: Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Flying isn’t cheap; earning free miles at such a quick rate can be a wise investment. If you fly on Delta often and spend less than $50k a year on your credit card, you can save you a significant amount of money by applying today! Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.