For residents of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, Huntington Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new Community Business Checking Account by March 31, 2017, and make deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. It’s really that simple! The Community Business Checking account is designed for simple banking for businesses that have 150 or fewer monthly transactions and average balances less than $5,000. You also get a free Huntington debit MasterCard Business card, convenient online banking, overdraft protection, and more!
Huntington Bank was founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of October 26, 2016, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $101 billion asset regional bank holding company and is celebrating their 150th anniversary through 2016.
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
Community Checking Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Community Business Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Community Business Checking Account
- Availability: (Bank Locator)
- West Virginia
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Deposit at least $2000.
- Closing Account Fee: Forfeit bonus if account is closed within 180 days of opening.
How to Receive Huntington Bonus:
- Request your $300 bonus coupon here.
- Open a new Community Business Checking account at a Huntington Bank branch by March 31, 2017.
- Have your coupon ready. You must present the coupon when you open your new account.
- Make deposit(s) of at least $2000 withing 60 days of account opening.
- Receive your $300 bonus deposited into your new business checking account within 14 days of meeting the requirements above.
- Keep account open for at least 180 days.
Huntington Features & Benefits:
- Give your growing business a checking account with up to 150 transactions per month and then $0.60 per transaction over 100.
- No monthly maintenance fee.
- Do business without a minimum checking account balance fee or maintenance fee.
- Includes up to $5,000 in coin/currency deposits each month. A fee of $0.20 for each $100 deposited over $5,000 will apply.
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available (credit application and approval required), or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
- Free, automated email Account Alerts can provide daily updates on your money.
- Stop managing paper statements and keep information out of your mailbox with Online Statements and Huntington online banking.
- Offers a wide range of:
- Rewarding deposit accounts and credit products
- Smart mobile and online technology tools
- One-of-a-kind innovations like 24-Hour Grace®, which gives customers an extra day to correct an overdraft and avoid the fee
- Extended deposit cut-off times with mobile banking and ATM deposits.
- Huntington also provides award winning business and commercial banking, providing comprehensive financial and cash flow management services, and a full range of wealth management services including investments and insurance.
- Convenience in nearly 1,000 traditional and supermarket branches, and through digital, telephone and ATM banking, including nearly 2,000 ATM locations.
Huntington Fun Facts:
- Their “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs.
- And now, FirstMerit has officially joined with Huntington, which means uniting two banks that already have a lot in common. They both have deep roots and strong commitments in the Midwest and have won similar awards for outstanding service and customer-friendly products. And both believe in going the extra mile to help local families and communities thrive.
- Following the conversion of FirstMerit locations to Huntington in early 2017, service will be available through a banking network of nearly 1,000 traditional and supermarket branches, and through digital, telephone and ATM banking, including nearly 2,000 ATM locations, that also includes Chicago, IL, and Wisconsin!
- Huntington is celebrating their 150th anniversary through 2016!
Overall, if you’re looking for some extra cash for your business, open a new Community Business Checking Account with Huntington Bank and enjoy their amazing features and benefits that come with being a consumer. For those that reside in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia, go into your nearest Huntington Bank so you can snag this amazing bonus of $300 when you open their Community Business Checking Account! All you need to do is request a coupon code, and make sure that you have at least $2000 deposited within 60 days of account opening. Not really for you? That’s ok! Visit the HMB master list of Huntington Bank Promotions.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review