For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois, and Wisconsin, Huntington Bank is offering a $200 cash bonus when you open a 5 Checking account valid through June 30, 2017. To earn the $200 bonus, you must make at least $1,000 in deposits within 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. For all of the latest Huntington National Bank bonuses, visit the HMB master list of Huntington National Bank Promotions.
Huntington Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Huntington 5-Checking
- Availability: IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly maintenance fee. See below for more info.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $1,000 deposit within 60 days of account opening.
How To Earn Huntington $200 Bonus:
- Open a Huntington 5-Checking account online by June 30, 2017.
- Make at least $1,000 minimum deposit within 60 days of account opening. This is NOT a direct deposit.
- Huntington Bank will deposit $200 bonus into your new account within 14 days of meeting the requirements.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Huntington 5-Checking – Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee when you keep at least $5,000 total balance in your account.
Remember, the offer is not available to existing checking customers, including fiduciaries, or those with checking accounts closed within the last six months. They limit each customer to one new account related gift incentive per calendar year and you will also receive a Form 1099-INT from us for your cash bonus. Sign up now for the Huntington Bank $200 bonus today to enjoy great features such as interest bearing account, ATM withdrawal rebates, free overdraft protection, free online banking, and much more. If you don’t live near their branch, we have a list of bank bonuses for you to choose from.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
|Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express offers 25,000 membership rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. You can now get up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline. Cardholders earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations, US supermarkets and U.S. restaurants, 1X points on other purchases. You can use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 500 of some of your favorite brands. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195! Terms apply. Apply Now---Premier Rewards Gold Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.