For residents of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Illinois, and Wisconsin, Huntington Bank is offering a $300 bonus for opening a Huntington Community Business Checking account by 03/31/2017 and depositing $2,000 within 60 days. The Community Business Checking account is designed for simple banking for businesses that have 150 or fewer monthly transactions and average balances less than $5,000. And to top it off the Community Business Checking account has no minimum account balance requirements and you can waive the $3 monthly maintenance fee when you sign up for free e-statements. You also get tons of perks that includes a free Huntington debit MasterCard Businesscard, convenient online banking, overdraft protection, free online statements, and much more. Once you enroll in the checking account you will have access to over 700 branches & 1,400 ATMs! Sign up today for the Huntington Bank Community Business Checking account!
Community Business Checking $300 Bonus:
- Sign up Now
- Account Type: Huntington Community Business Checking Account
- Availability: IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 03/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $3.00 monthly service fee waived when you choose free e-statements.
- Additional Requirements: Must open Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Account and make a cumulative deposit of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- Closing Account Fee: Early account closing fee will apply to accounts closed within 180 days of opening.
How To Earn Huntington $300 Bonus:
- Visit your local Huntington Bank branch or talk to a Huntington Banker today and open a new Business Checking Account.
- Upon account opening, all you have to do is make a cumulative deposit of at least $2,000 within 60 days.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $300 bonus within 14 days.
- For tax purposes, you will receive a Form 1099-INT from Huntington for the bonus.
Community Business Checking Features:
- Up to 150 monthly transactions then the account will charge $0.60 per transaction over 150.
- A transaction includes any combination of checks paid, deposit tickets, deposited checks (except those you process through a remote deposit scanner), incoming ACH debits and credits, debit card purchases, and bill payment transactions made through Huntington’s Online Bill Pay service.
- $3.00 monthly maintenance fee waived when you choose free e-statements
- No minimum balance
- Convenient branch and ATM cash deposits
- Includes up to $5,000 in coin/currency deposits each month. A fee of $0.20 for each $100 deposited over $5,000 will apply.
- Overdraft protection
- Free Huntington debit Mastercard Businesscard
- Access to more than 1,400 ATMs
- Free online statements
- Online bill pay
- Online banking
- Optional fraud prevention services
Huntington Bank Community Business Checking is offering you a $300 bonus when you open their business checking account. You will need to make a cumulative deposit of $2,000 within the 60 days of account opening. This business checking account is great for non-profits or startups as it is a simple banking account that allows you freedom to operate a business without the hassle of fees! The features of the account is inclusive of all you need to have a peace of mind when it comes to operating and managing your financials. The $300 bonus will be paid within 14 days of completing the offer requirements, so do not wait to jump on this amazing business checking account if you’re in the states that offer this!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review