I believe many of my readers currently has the ING Direct Checking account($50 bonus if you don’t). If you have kids, you can now get a $25 bonus when you purchase a Kids Savings Account Adventure Kit. Inside the Kids Savings Kit, there is actually a $50 start-up bonus for opening an account. Since you will be paying $25 for the kit, there is a $25 profit to be made. Don’t let go of this bonus offer since there is rarely ever an a bonus account for kids!
Kids Savings Account Adventure Kit Features:
- The Kids Savings Account Adventure Kit is well stocked with a $50 gift card, savings adventure passport, sticker badges and pop-up coin bank.
- Our Kids Savings Account comes with no fees or minimums and earns interest. Parents manage the account, and kids can sign in to watch their savings grow firsthand.
- $50 bonus is only available for new accounts adding at least one new Customer to the bank
- Get the kids in your life excited about money and send them off on a lifelong journey to saving – order your Kit today before it hits the shelves. We’ll ship it to you as soon as it’s available.
- Check out ingdirect.com/kidsgift for more info – but don’t “get started” without your kit, kid, and bonus code.
You must be a current customer to open up an ING Kids account. Inside the Kids Savings Account Adventure Kit, it comes with a $50 gift card, savings adventure passport, sticker badges, and a pop-up coin bank. Sign up now for the Kids Savings Account Adventure Kit for only $25 and receive a $50 bonus.
The American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card is offering 25,000 membership rewards points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months. The 25,000 bonus membership rewards points can be redeemed for $250 gift cards of your choice. There is no annual fee for the first year, a saving of $175.