Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase is offering 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in your first 3 months and a free night stay from account opening. With every purchase you make, points are earned toward Marriott hotel stays, airline miles, Elite guest services and more. 5 points for each $1 spent at participating Marriott locations and 2 points for each $1 made at retail establishments (those classifying their merchant location for Visa as an airline, car rental agency, or type of dining establishment) are awarded. When the points add up, redeem them for discounted hotel stays, exchange for miles with your preferred airline frequent flyer program, shop online or purchase retail gift certificates, or even gift points to another member or donate to a charity. The possibilities are seemingly endless! There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $85 afterward.
Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card Features:
- Enjoy up to 7 Free Nights To Start!
- New! Smart Chip Technology and No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Receive 1 free night stay after account approval and each year upon account anniversary
- Cardmembers achieve Silver Elite status with 15 nights credit toward Elite status
If you are a frequent patron of Marriott brand hotels and resorts and The Ritz-Carlton hotels, earn points and status faster with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. With over 3,400 participating locations world-wide, the only difficult thing about having this card is deciding where to stay. Start earning Marriott Rewards today!
Find All Credit Card Bonuses today!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.