Motif Investing is offering up to $150 bonus for new investors with at least $2,000 deposit and make 5 trades. They allows groups of stocks that share similar characteristics, between 20 and 30 stocks, to be grouped into one called a motif. You can pick many motifs using different criteria, such as industry or current events, daily change, one year return, and popularity. With Motif being quite cost-efficient, you get access to each of the stocks in the motif for one flat fee of $9.95 per transaction. There are no management fees, and no activity requirements. Simply pay the flat transaction fee any time you trade a motif.
Motif Investing $150 Bonus Promotion:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Motif Investing account(cannot be retirement account like IRAs)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $9.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit at least $2,000 within 30 days of account opening and make 5 trades.
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep your fund in your account for at least 45 days.
Motif Investing Account Features:
- Over 150 Concepts: Choose from over 150+ professionally-built motifs or select from 75,000 motifs (and counting) created by investors like you.
- Low Commission: Buy any motif – containing up to 30 stocks – for a total commission of just $9.95.
- Customization: Customize motifs any way you like – add or delete stocks and even change weightings. Or, build your own from scratch.
Motif Investing $150 Bonus Offer:
New account holders can get up to $150 when you open a new account with $2,000- that’s a return of 7.5% in 50 days! Make sure to fund within 30 calendar days of account opening and leave the money in there for 45 calendar days. The total bonus will be based on motif trades made within 45 calendar days. A motif trade is defined as a completed purchase or sale of a motif for $9.95 commission.
- 1 motif trade will receive $50
- 3 motif trades will receive $75
- 5 motif trades will receive $150
If you don’t like all of the stocks offered in your motif, they allow you to customize tweak your motifs to your liking. Likewise, you can also customize the weighting in your motif with your money being distributed(as well as purchase fractional shares). This allows you to create your own customized ETF with no management fee to pay except for the $9.95 flat rate trading fee.
In general, Motif Investing seems to be a better way to build a portfolio on your own, at low cost, using individual stocks. This is great especially for those who are looking to invest in trends or a particular sector. With the low cost commission and up to $150 sign up bonus, Motif Investing offers both diversification and flexibility for your trading needs. Find all Brokerage Bonuses from our table!
|Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express offers 15,000 Membership Reward® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. You'll get a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49%-23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors. When using the Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card, card members earn 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x), 2x points at US gas stations, and 1x points on other purchases. When you make 30 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period, American Express will give you 50% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Enjoy great benefits with the more prestigious Amex card for an annual fee of $95. Apply Now---Amex Everyday Preferred Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.