Available to customers across the US, NASA Federal Credit Union offers low loan rates and high savings yields on a variety of products to meet your financial needs. Check out NASA FCU’s Share Certificates that offer competitive rates of 1.60% APY for a 15-Month CD, or 2.25% APY for a 49-Month CD. There are a range of choices with low minimum deposits, and a selection of terms to meet your needs. With no account opening or maintenance fees, and daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential, let CIT Bank help you find the right account for your needs and earn more than the national average!
NASA Federal Credit Union Share Certificates are safe, stable savings options that allow you to lock in a fixed dividend rate for the term of the certificate. They generally offer a higher dividend rate than Savings or Money Market accounts.
|Synchrony Bank is offering one of the best competitive rates for their various CD terms. Synchrony Bank offers 3-Month CDs to 60-Months CDs from 0.25% APY to an impressive 2.30% APY! The minimum deposit to open an of the CD accounts is $2,000. Hurry and take advantage of these great CDs rates today! Apply Now--- Synchrony Bank CD Review|
|CIT Bank can help you build a savings plan that works for your schedule. Choose their CIT Bank Term CDs that offers the most competitive rate of such as the 1.32% APY on a 12-Month CD. There are a range of choices with low minimum deposits, and a selection of terms to meet your needs knowing that there are no account opening or maintenance fees, and you gain daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential. Apply Now--- CIT Bank CD Review|
NASA FCU CD Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Share Certificate
- APY Rates: 0.50% – 2.25%
- Availability: Nationwide
- CD Lengths: 6 – 60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $1000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Early withdrawal penalties apply and may reduce earnings. Accounts closed before the end of the dividend period will not receive accrued dividends.
- Auto-Renewal: Yes, unless instructed otherwise.
NASA FCU CD Terms:
- 0.50% APY for a 6-Month CD
- 0.55% APY for a 12-Month CD
- 0.65% APY for a 24-Month CD
- 0.85% APY for a 36-Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 48-Month CD
- 1.25% APY for a 60-Month CD
Other NASA FCU CD Options & Specials:
The terms listed above are with a $1000 minimum. Check out these other Share Certificate Options from NASA Federal Credit Union. They are other options for you if you prefer a higher or lower opening balance.
Share Certificate Specials!
- 1.60% APY for a 15-Month CD Special
- 2.25% APY for a 49-Month CD Special
- $5000 minimum opening balance.
- Deposit by April 30, 2017. This is a limited-time offer and is subject to change at any time! Take advantage of it today!
Early Savers Certificate – Give your children’s future a strong start with an Early Savers Certificate.
- 0.55% APY for a 12-Month CD
- Open with only a $50 minimum opening balance and a max of $50,000.
- You can make additional contributions during the term.
- Available for members age 23 and under*
Add-On Certificates – If you’re looking to build your savings but don’t have a lot to deposit, the Add-On Certificate is your best option. It requires a lower minimum balance than a share certificate and allows you to make additional deposits during the term.
- 0.45% APY for a 12-Month CD Add-On
- $250 minimum opening balance
- Maximum $2,500 per month add on.
- Additional deposits of at least $25 must be made by automated means.
Premier Bump-Rate Certificates – If you’re afraid to tie up your money in a long-term account, a Bump-Rate Certificate is your best choice. It gives you the flexibility to increase to a higher rate should rates go up during the term of your certificate.
- 0.60% APY for a 24-Month CD Bump Rate
- 0.80% APY for a 36-Month CD Bump Rate
- $1,000 minimum opening balance.
- One time interest rate increase during the term of your certificate.
- One-time option to increase the certificate rate to like bump rate APY for the remainder of the original term to a 24- or 36-month rate (respectively) offered at the time of the requested increase.
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new NASA FCU account.
Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $1,000, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
Competitive Rate: At 1.60% APY on a 15-month CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
NCUA Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Check out NASA Federal Credit Union online CD accounts and earn interest rate up to 2.25% APY. With a low opening minimum deposit of $1,000 and no fees, you will definitely get a satisfying return on your investment. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your funds once you sign up. This is a great chance to invest in a high-interest CD account from NASA Federal Credit Union. For investors looking to earn higher returns on longer CDs, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review