Available Nationwide, Navy Federal Credit Union is offering $150 bonus. Whether you’re a beginner looking to start your first IRA or you’re an experienced saver ready to consolidate your plans, Navy Federal Credit Union’s got the best IRA certificates for you. Turn your retirement into a victory lap when you open your IRA and set up automatic contributions. Receive $50 when you open your first IRA with Navy Federal and another $100 when you set up a recurring automatic transfer of at least $50 per month to your new IRA. You can also open a Special 17-Month Certificate that offers a 2% APY so you can start saving more!
Eligibility: Have been affiliated in any way with the Armed Forces, DoD, Coast Guard or National Guard.
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
Navy FCU Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: IRA
- Navy Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account. See below for details.
- Additional Requirements: $100 Minimum deposit.
- Closing Account Fee: Penalties apply for early withdrawals from the certificate, including any earned dividends.
How to Earn Navy FCU Bonus:
- Open a new IRA plan from Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Deposit a minimum of $50 in the new IRA account no later than 45 days after account opening.
- Receive your $50 IRA bonus credited in the form of dividends and will not be reported as a contribution.
- Set up recurring transfers for at least $50 per month for the first six months of the certificate term. The first recurring transfer must occur within 30 days of certificate opening. The $50 monthly recurring transfer requirement may be a cumulative total from multiple recurring transfers within the month or done as a single monthly recurring transfer.
- The $100 Automatic Savings bonus will be directly paid into the IRA certificate in the form of a dividend during the seventh month of the IRA certificate’s term.
If you are affiliated with the Armed Forces, DoD, Coast Guard or National Guard in any way, check out this offer from Navy Federal Credit Union. You’ll discover that a little bit goes a long way when you start saving early especially with a Special 17-Month Certificate IRA plan that offers a 2% APY and an extra $150 bonus! If this account is not for you you can still earn $150 for other IRA plans. It can’t get any better than that! For more brokerage offers, see the complete list of brokerage Promotions!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|