If you live in Pennsylvania and you know someone who needs a top quality checking account, you should refer them to AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union so you can receive a $50 Cash Bonus. As long as you have your own account, you can head to the bank’s site, locate the referral page, and then fill out a referral form so you can email it or share it with friends or family on social media. When your friend wants opens a new checking account, they just need to follow your link and then complete a few simple requirements so both of you can receive a $50 VISA Rewards Card!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50 Bonus
- Account Type – Simplified or Save the Change Checking
- Availability – Pennsylvania
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – Account must remain open for 6 months or else a $15 fee will be applied.
|CIT Bank – Enjoy an amazing rate of 1.05% APY plus earn up to $400 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by June 30, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. To earn a $250 bonus, deposit $100,000 or more and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $400 bonus. Apply Now---CIT Bank Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|TD Bank offers a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit of $2,500 or more within 90 days of account opening. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
How To Earn AmeriChoice FCU $50 Bonus:
- Open a new checking account from AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union if you don’t already have one.
- Head to the “Promotions” page on the website and find the offer for a referral bonus.
- Fill out a referral form adn share it with friends and family through email or social media.
- Within 60 days of account opening, the referred person must either:
- Set up eStatements and have direct deposits totaling $250 or more OR
- Set up eStatements and have 20 Point of Sale debit card transactions.
- Once this is completed, you will both receive a $50 VISA Rewards card.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- This Reward Card offer is not available if the referred person already has an AmeriChoice checking account or already received a $50 Visa® Reward Card for previously completing the necessary requirements.
- It may also may not be combined with other offers.
- This program may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after completing all requirements of this offer for delivery of your Reward Card to the physical address provided.
- Each Reward Card amount may be reported to the IRS, state, and local tax authorities if required by applicable law.
- Recipient is responsible for any federal, state, and/or local taxes on reward items.
This is a great $50 referral bonus from AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union that just requires you to refer a friend who is willing to open a new checking account. As long as your friend opens a qualifying checking account through your link and completes a few simple requirements, you will both earn a $50 referral bonus! If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review