Here’s an updated $25 transfer prescription coupon
Do you have a monthly prescription from your doctor? Here is a way to make $25 in gift card every week/month. Follow these steps below:
- Download this $25 transfer prescription coupon
- Take your prescription note to your local CVS, and tell them you want to change prescription here for $25 gift card.
- Take a copy above or find one in your local Sunday paper, and go to Walmart.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Repeat the process with Tomb Thumb, Krogers, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc…
Hint: If you have two prescriptions, tell them to rang it up separately or use one at one CVS and then go to another CVS to get two gift cards.
Awesome cool deal:
If you want to check your credit score for free, then apply to Experian Triple Advantatge
Get a FREE copy of your credit report and score with your FREE 30-day Experian Triple Advantage trial. You’ll also get credit alerts from all national bureaus, info on disputing items on your report, and more. Sign up here
This is a 30 days free trial. Once you get your score, and you don’t find the service useful, then cancel anytime without paying a dime.