For Wisconsin residents only, North Shore Bank is offering a $200 Checking Bonus with promo code January 2016 by making 10 qualifying North Shore Bank Debit card transactions OR set up direct deposit each month by 1/31/2016. They will deposit $12.50 into your account every month for 16 months. With all of their checking accounts, you get these convenient, money-saving, time-saving benefits with access to over 23,000 completely free ATMs. All of their checking accounts come with monthly account fees waived for the first 3 months, free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit, free Online Banking, free Debit Card, free Online Bill Pay, eAlerts and eStatements, person-to-person payments with Popmoney, and Switch Kit. I wrote to the Customer Service Rep and they told me opening an account with them will only be resulted in a soft pull via ChexSystems.
Important: when you visit the Promotional Link, North Shore Bank has it set the link to redirect to their home page when you open it outside of Google search ads.
Also, you must live in one of the following counties to qualify: McHenry, IL, Brown, WI, Dodge, WI, Kenosha, WI, Kewanee, WI, Manitowoc, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Monroe, WI, Oconto, WI, Outagamie, WI, Ozaukee, WI, Racine, WI, Shawano, WI, Walworth, WI, Washington, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Winnebago, WI.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings®: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Bank Review
You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
North Shore Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: eChecking, or Better-Than-Free Checking
- Availability: Wisconsin
- Expiration Date: 1/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional.
- Monthly Fee: $4.95 monthly fee(first 3 months waived). Keep it free with $750 balance or debit usage/estatements.
- Additional Requirements: Make 10 qualifying North Shore Bank Debit card transactions.
- Closing Account Fee: No
How To Earn North Shore Bank $200 Bonus:
- Visit this link(won’t be able to see if you are outside their market area) and open a new checking account online using Promo Code “January 2016” by January 31, 2016.
- You can also try search for “Checking accounts” in Google to see the ad display if you are a Wisconsin resident.
- Then set up direct deposit or make 10 qualified debit transactions to get $12.50 bonus each month for up to 16 months.
- I suggest you apply for the Better-Than-Free Checking account and use the promo code “January 2016” to earn your $200 bonus. Make sure you tell them you saw it on Google searches.
- I would then keep at least $750 in my checking account to keep the account fee-free.
Limit 1 new checking bonus per household per year. New personal households only. Limit 1 new checking bonus per household per year. Direct Deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits. Again, residents of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois can take advantage of this great $200 checking account bonus from North Shore Bank! Sign up for a free checking account and earn up to $200 cash bonus. Hurry and start earning today! Find more of the best bank bonuses!
|United MileagePlus® Explorer Card offers 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases after the first 3 months from account opening. The new Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card is much better than its predecessor with free first checked bag each way for you and your travel companion, which is a savings of up to $100 per round trip. You get priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year. There is no foreign transaction fees and you earn double miles on United ticket purchases, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. There is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---United MileagePlus Review|