The PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card is offering 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2500 in the first 3 months of opening the Card – that’s worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket. You’ll get 5 Points for every $1 spent on airfare and 1x Point for every $1 spent on virtually everything else. Enjoy premium travel privileges no restrictions on rewards redemption for your points. It offers low introductory purchase and balance transfer APR with absolutely no annual fee! Best feature may be the No foreign transaction fees on purchases for those travel internationally.
- You must be a PenFed member to apply. Not yet a member? It’s easy to join!
- You may be eligible through your employment, association membership, and volunteerism, or by becoming a member of one of our nonprofit partner organizations.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account – that’s worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket.
- Free LOUNGE CLUB(TM) membership which provides worldwide airport lounge access (upon spending $15,000 on the Card within a calendar year).
- Ability to redeem points for a wide-range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards at PenFedPremiumRewards.com.
In order to get the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card, you must join PenFed Credit Union(free to join to all active and retired Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Dept. of Homeland Security personnel and their families). Red Cross employee or volunteer will also qualify for membership. However, anyone can join PenFed with the National Military Family Association membership for $20. Lastly, you’ll need to open a PenFed savings account and fund it with $5. It may be a lot of trouble to join, but it’s simply the best travel credit card for all its benefits.