While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
For a limited time only, the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is offering 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after spending $1,000 on your new card in your first 3 months. In addition, earn a $100 statement credit after making a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The card gives you the chance to redeem perks such as upgrades to first class, priority boarding, and access to Delta Crown Room lounges after your first purchase on the card. Talk about getting the royal treatment!
For each dollar spent, you will earn 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other purchases. There is no limit on the amount of miles you can earn and no expiration date! As if these incentives weren’t enough, you get your first checked bag free, in-flight discounts, no foreign transaction fee, return protection, car rental insurance, and extended warranty! Finally, you can share the wealth with a complimentary domestic economy class companion certificate each year upon renewal with an annual fee of $195 per year.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called a sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID.
American Express Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Features:
- Earn 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round trip Delta flight.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- Limited Time Offer: 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Miles will be credited to your account 2-4 weeks after you reach the spend threshold. This will easily make up for the $195 annual fee and the highest offer I’ve seen so far!
- $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Purchase must be made directly through Delta. This is a much better offer than the usual $50 statement credit with other Delta Skymiles cards.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on qualifying Delta flights and Delta Vacation packages. Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. Fly with Delta to earn even more miles so that you can later redeem for either a partial or full flight. There are no blackout dates nor seat restrictions with Delta booking system. Redemption starts at 10,000 miles for $100 off any Delta air ticket.
- First Checked Bag is Free: Good for card holder and up to 8 other people on your reservation when booking your flight with this Delta card. This is a savings of around $50 per person per round-trip.
- Medallion Status: Medallion Qualification Miles earned in 2017 above member’s earned Medallion threshold level will be rolled over to 2018 and will count toward 2019 Medallion status qualification. In addition, all Medallion Qualification Miles earned between January 1 and December 31, 2017, will count towards 2018 Medallion status.
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings: Card Members will receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights.
- Travel Benefits and Insurance: Get the comfort and peace of mind with travel benefits and travel insurance such as Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, 24/7 Global Assist Hotline, Baggage Insurance Plan, and Travel accident insurance.
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty: In case of accidental damage or the theft of eligible purchases for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express can refund you if the store would not. Amex will also extend the original U.S. warranty of items you purchase by up to one year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: American Express will not charge any foreign transaction fee on the purchases you make outside of the United States with your Card.
The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is one of AmEx’s ritzier airline cards which lets you earn MQMs to move up the airline’s elite-status tiers much faster. This is a top-notch card to have if you frequently fly Delta. With this offer of 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles after spending $1,000 on your new Card in your first 3 months plus $100 statement credit for a Delta purchase, I recommend applying for this card it’s too hard to pass up! Visit our complete credit card bonuses list for more offers!
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.