PNC Bank offers $200 bonus with a PNC Virtual Wallet checking account for setting up direct deposit and 1 bill pay good through March 31, 2014.
PNC Virtual Wallet Account $200 Cash Bonus
Open a PNC Virtual Wallet account and get $200 Cash Bonus with a qualifying direct deposit and complete 1 payment via PNC Online Bill Pay within 60 days of account opening. The new personal checking account must be opened online by 3/31/2014. You’ll even get more benefits if you link a PNC Credit Card to your account. They offer unlimited check writing and free Mobile Banking. Finally, you’ll earn interest on balances and manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place.
Availability: must be residents of DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NJ, OH, PA, VA and WI.
- Get Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend for a high-definition view of your money.
- Earn interest on balances and manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place
- Enjoy unlimited check writing, free ATMs and free Mobile Banking
- Link a PNC Credit Card to your account for even more benefits
The 10 purchases made with your Check Card must post to your checking account within 60 days of account opening. There is a $25 fee for closing within 6 months.
- From previous PNC bank deals, it has been reported that PNC counts Paypal, ACH push, Capital One 360 as direct deposit.
- You can fund your initial deposit up to $2000 with a credit card which is coded as a purchase.
- Take a screenshot of the bonus offer, since you might need to call to claim your bonus just in case there is a dispute.
Don’t wait much longer, so open a PNC Virtual Wallet today! Plus, get great features like a Calendar, Online Bill Pay, Money Bar, Wish List and more. See our complete list of Bank Deals across the USA!
Hot Deal of the Day: Virgin Mobile offers the cheapest iPhone plan with only $35 a month for 300 anytime minutes, unlimited text messaging, and unlimited data.
|Chase Ink Bold® Business Card offers 50,000 Bonus Points($500 value) after you spend $5,000 in 3 months from account opening- that's good for $625 toward travel! The card requires you to pay off your balance in full each month along with flexible spending limits. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 for future years. Full Review|