If you’re looking for a savings account with competitive rates, check out Radius Bank’s High-Yield Savings Account which features 1.01% APY. This account from Radius Bank features no minimum balances, no monthly fees, and a low minimum opening deposit of $10. However, if you want to earn interest at 1.01% APY, you need to maintain a balance of at least $2,500. You can also relax, knowing that your money is FDIC insured. Sign up for this account and enjoy the convenience of Online and Mobile Banking as well!
Radius Bank High-Yield Savings Account:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.01% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Earn 1.10% APY on balances of $2,500 & up
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- Peace of Mind: Enjoy your account with no hidden fees and no maintenance fees.
- Convenient Deposits: Fund account online via debit card, credit card or transfer from an existing checking/savings account; additional options include funding via cash or check in a Banking Center or by mail to their Customer Service team.
- Easy to Move Money: Free internal & external online transfers between your Radius Bank accounts, accounts at other financial institutions, and to other Radius Online Banking users.
- Always Keep Track of Your Funds: Access your account anytime, anywhere with online and mobile banking
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
Sign up for Radius Bank’s High-Yield Savings Account today and start saving at 1.01% APY. You only need to maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 to earn at this rate, and you don’t have to worry about monthly or other hidden fees. Radius Bank is committed to providing superior customer service through a combination of outstanding people and state-of-the-art delivery channels, so you can definitely expect a great experience. If you want to check out other accounts, take a look at our table of the best bank rates!
|Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. You'll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent at US supermarkets(up to $6,000 per year) and 1x points on other purchases. Also earn 20 more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. The card has smart-chip technology and the ability to track your purchases on the AmEx Mobile app. There is no annual fee! Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Everyday Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.