We all know finding an internet bank account is not easy. Choosing Salem Five Direct can be your best bet in getting one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country. Salem Five Direct has just increased the rate on its eOne Savings Rate to 1.25% APY and guarantees that rate through July 1, 2018 for new eOne customers. The minimum opening deposit is $100 only. The excellent 1.25% APY rate is good for all balances up to $500,000. With the higher balances, you’ll earn more the more you deposit into your account. The eOne Savings account has no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Enjoy free ATM card and immediate transfer between eOne Saving and eOne Checking. Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with Salem Five Direct.
Eligibility: Limited to consumers who apply online and who do not have an existing checking or savings account with Salem Five Bank at the time of the application, except that consumers with an existing eOne Checking Account are eligible for the eOne Savings Account.
Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: eOne Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 07/01/2018
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull with Equifax
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Earn Salem Five Direct 1.25% APY Rates:
- Open an eOne Savings account from Salem Five Direct with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.25% APY for balances up to $500,000. For balances over $500,000 the APY rate will be 0.05%.
*The stated APY applies to new eOne accounts opened after 5/16/2017
Why You Should Sign Up:
- FDIC and DIF insurance to protect your entire balance
- No commitment – move money in and out whenever you want
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees and a free ATM card
- Free Online banking and mobile banking app
- Mobile deposit and text alerts
- External transfers to move money in and out of the account easily
If you want an online account that you can access any time, you may be interested in Salem Five Direct’s eOne Savings 1.25% APY. This is one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country available to all new customers for balances up to $500,000. The eOne Savings account has no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Enjoy free ATM card and immediate transfer between eOne Saving and eOne Checking. Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with Salem Five Direct. Feel free to let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. If you are looking for more options, find all the Best bank rates in the country today!
|Platinum Card® from American Express gives 60,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months of card issuance. You'll also get $200 Airline Fee Credit- up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. In addition you will also receive $200 Uber savings annually! The card is, without a doubt, the premier charge card for the frequent traveler who revels in the prestige and luxury the name affords. Once your points accumulate unlimited, use them whenever you're ready because there is no expiration date. Pay with points for travel- fly anytime, anywhere with no blackout dates or restrictions, or shop online on their website. There are no foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card. Finally, Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift. However, there is an annual fee of $550. Terms Apply. Terms Apply. Apply Now---Amex Platinum Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.