Scottrade, a popular online discount brokerage with competitive features, is offering up to $2,000 cash bonus for new or existing customers. In order to earn the $2,000 bonus, you must open and fund your IRA or brokerage account with at least $1,000,000. No matter how many trades you do, Scottrade charges flat fee of $7 on every stock or ETF online trade. Mutual funds in the No-Load, No-Transaction Fee program are free to buy and sell. You’ll get $100 in other broker’s transfer fees refunded for moving to Scottrade. Make sure to fund your account with the minimum deposit requirement within 90 days after the registration date to earn the bonus money.
Scottrade IRA $2,000 Brokerage Bonus
- Open new account or register an existing account.
- Deposit qualifying funds of $1,000,000 within 90 days to earn $2,000 bonus. Deposit $250K to get $600. Deposit $100K to get $300. Deposit $25K to get $100.
- Maintain qualifying funds for at least 1 year.
Scottrade IRA Commissions
- $7 per stock/etf trade
- Options: $7 plus $1.25 per contract
- Mutual Funds: over 3,000 commission-free, $17 for all other mutual funds
- CDs, OTC Secondary Corporates, OTC Secondary Municipals, U.S. Treasury Bills, Notes, Bonds and STRIPS, New Corporate Offerings: subject to a markup or markdown
- Listed Corporate Bonds: $35 fee plus $3 per bond (minimum investment $1,000)
- Unit Investment Trusts (UIT): $50 liquidation fee
- Foreign Stocks Transferring In or Out: $60 per transaction
Scottrade is fairly useful for maximizing the tax advantages of an IRA account and does not charge commissions for most kinds of bonds. However, they do charge for trading fees on unit investment trusts and listed corporate bonds. Scottrade offers the full array of equity, mutual funds, ETFs, and options that are permitted by the government for IRA investors. Scottrade IRA will reimburse the account transfer fees up to $100 charged by another broker when you transfer your account with a value of $10,000 or more to Scottrade. Open up a Scottrade IRA account today with qualifying deposits to earn up to $2,000 bonus. See our full list of brokerage promotions for all your trading needs.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|