Available to customers across the US, Signature Federal Credit Union offers Signature Share Accounts with competitive rates of 0.50% APY on a 3-month CD to 2.25% on a 5-year CD. You can’t predict the future, but you can save for it. Signature Share Accounts allow you to grow your savings for different uses at a later date. Compare minimum deposits, dividend rates and terms to find the Share Account that fits with your investment strategy — there might be more than one. And Signature FCU would like to help you figure it out. As long as you maintain a balance of $500 or higher, you can earn at these amazing rates with no monthly maintenance fees!
From saving for a life event to a rainy day – choose your terms. Share Certificates (similar to Certificates of Deposit at traditional banks) offer an incredible amount of flexibility and personalization. With a higher dividend rate than a regular Share Savings account, a Signature Share Certificate is an attractive way to build up savings on your terms.
You can elect to transfer your dividends out each month or re-invest them in your certificate to maximize the earning potential. At the time of maturity, you can withdraw a portion or all of your funds or roll the amount into a new Share Certificate at the current market rates.
|Ally Bank is the 3rd largest internet bank, and the 22nd largest bank in the U.S. with 2.1 million customers and has recently increased the rate of CDs. Ally Bank is currently offering up to a 1.35% APY for a High Yield 18-Month CD with a minimum deposit of $25,000. CDs are a great way to earn a little cash while saving. They are also offering deposits below $5,000 an amazing 1.20% APY and anything above $5k to $25k with a 1.25% APY. So hurry up and sign up today! Sign up Now--- Ally Bank 18-Month CD Review|
|Ally Bank is offering a great yielding Certificate of Deposit Account that will let you earn money with their 3-Yr High Yield CD. CDs are a faster way to have your money produce returns and help you save and Ally Bank is offering one of the most competitive APY rate for 3 years at 1.60%! This offer is meant for those that love to save and earn returns and at such a high APY rate. This is an offer you don't want to miss out on especially with Ally Bank's increased APY rates on their CDs, you have nothing to lose! Sign up Now---Ally Bank 3-Year CD Review|
Signature FCU CD Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD Account
- APY Rate: 0.50% – 2.25%
- Availability: Nationwide
- CD Length: 3 months – 60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: Must have a valid U.S. residence, a U.S. Social Security Number or a U.S. Tax Identification Number, and a U.S. Driver’s License, State Identification Number or Military ID. You can check to see if you’re eligible for membership in this credit union by visiting the Membership Eligibility page.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
Signature FCU CD Terms:
- 0.50% APY for a 3-Month CD
- 0.60% APY for a 6-Month CD
- 0.70% APY for a 9-Month CD
- 1.25% APY for a 12-Month CD
- 1.30% APY for a 18-Month CD
- 1.45% APY for a 24-Month CD
- 1.60% APY for a 3-Year CD
- 1.90% APY for a 4-Year CD
- 2.25% APY for a 5-Year CD
Other Signature FCU Certificates:
- Jumbo Certificates: If you are looking to deposit more, for longer periods of time at a higher rate, this might be fore you.
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-year terms.
- Opening balance of $100,000.
- Rates range from 1.35% APY to 2.36% APY.
- Special Payroll Certificates: If you are you looking for a certificate that you can add to monthly, special Payroll Certificates allow you to start saving with just a $500 minimum opening balance and then you can add money to it monthly and watch it grow while earning a higher dividend than a share savings or money market account.
- Available in 1-, 2-, and 3-year terms.
- 0.25% lower in rate than the regular 1-, 2-, and 3-year certificate rates listed above
- Set up a recurring automatic deposit into the certificate each month to increase the certificate amount.
- Not eligible with IRAs or Jumbo Certificates.
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Competitive Interest Rates: At 1.25% APY, the 12-month CD account earns at one of the highest rates in the country for a short term CD. Furthermore, interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
Choose Your Own Term Length: If you’re looking for a shorter or longer term CD, Signature FCU has 3- to 60- month terms so you can pick what suits you best.
Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $500, you will earn interest at the highest 12-month CD rate in the country.
NCUA Insured: You can feel confident in the bank knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Check out Signature Federal Credit Union CD accounts and earn an interest rate up to 2.25% APY. With a low opening minimum deposit of $500 and no maintenance fees, you will definitely get a satisfying return on your investment. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your funds once you sign up. This is a great chance to invest in a high-interest CD account from CIT Bank. For investors looking to earn higher returns on longer CDs, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and 1 mile for every dollar you charge for other eligible purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Review|