Horizon Organic Milk and Silk Soy Milk products have agreed to a class action lawsuit settlement over claims of the misrepresentation over sugar content in their products. For those that purchased Silk Soymilk, Silk Coconutmilk, or Horizon Organic milk, yogurt or Tuberz products between January 1, 2005 to April 19, 2013, you can claim up to $50 from the Silk/Horizon Class Action Settlement.
For Consumers with valid proof of purchase, you can receive up to 75% of the purchase price, subject to a cap of $50 per household. Those without proof of purchase, you can still claim 25% of the purchase price of up to 5 products. Make sure you submit the Claim Form by October 26, 2013.
Silk/Horizon Class Action Lawsuit
- For those that purchased Silk Soymilk, Silk Coconutmilk, or Horizon Organic milk, yogurt or Tuberz products from January 1, 2005, to April 19, 2013
- File a claim by October 26, 2013, to to receive up to $50 cash from the class action settlement.
- Class Members with valid proof of purchase will receive reimbursement for 75% of the purchase price, subject to a cap of $50 per household.
- Class Members without proof of purchase will receive reimbursement for 25% of the purchase price of up to 5 products.
If you bought some these products, go File an Online Claim Form now to get your cash back from this settlement. There are a few lawsuit settlements going on right now such as:
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats $15 Settlement
- Naked Juice $45 Settlement
- $35 Alexia Food settlement
- Barbara’s Bakery $100 Settlement
See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
Hot Deal of the Day: TD Ameritrade offers up to $600 bonus and free trades for 60 days. Gain access to trading tools, guidance, and resources that can get you the best start for retirement.
|Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard offers 40,000 bonus miles($400 off your next trip) after you $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening. The Arrival World is a new premium travel rewards card with 2.2% cash back towards travel. This 40,000 bonus miles is redeemable towards $400 in cash credit towards any travel purchase, plus 4,000 miles rebated back. No annual fee the first year, $89 afterwards. Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival World Review|