For residents of Minnesota, Spire Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a Free Checking Account valid through June 30, 2017. You must also set up an automatic payment or direct deposit and make a total of 6 Spire debit card transactions within 60 days of opening your account. Remember that the account must remain open for at least six months or the bonus will not be earned. If all of the requirements are met, the $100 will be deposited to the checking account upon account opening. If you qualify for this bonus, make sure to sign up today to earn $100!
Editor’s Note: If all of the requirements of this offer are not met, Spire reserves the right to reclaim the $100.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
Spire Credit Union Bonus Information:
- Sign Up Today
- Spire CU Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Availability: MN(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer valid to persons with no prior checking relationship with Spire in the
last 12 months.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must remain open for at least 6 months or the bonus will be reclaimed.
How To Earn Spire CU $100 Bonus:
- Open a Free Checking Account from Spire Credit Union with a $100 minimum opening deposit by June 30, 2017.
- You must set up an automatic payment or direct deposit and make a total of 6 Spire debit card transactions within 60 days of opening your account.
- Also the account must remain open for six months or the bonus will not be earned.
- If all of the requirements are met, the $100 will be deposited to the checking account upon account opening, however if all requirements of the offer are not met, Spire reserves the right to reclaim the $100.
Avoid Monthly Fees:
Free Checking Account: No monthly fees.
Visit Spire Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Keep in mind that the account holder is responsible for any applicable taxes and this offer is only available to customers with no previous account with Spire within the last 12 months. If you have any information whether this account is able to be funded with a credit card, let us know in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
|Hilton HonorsTM Surpass® Card from American Express is offering for a limited amount of time (Offer ends 5/31) 100,000 Hilton Honors points after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Not only will you be earning bonus points from the sign up bonus, but you can earn 12X bonus points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at participating Hilton portfolio hotels and resorts, 6X bonus points for every $1 spent at restaurants, supermarkets, and gas stations in the U.S. and 3X bonus points for every other purchase made on the card. Unlike the regular Hilton Honors card, you'll automatically receive Gold status where you can earn 25% bonus points from base points. With all of these great benefits, you'll enjoy a $75 low annual fee. Apply Now---Hilton Honors Surpass Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.