For residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin, SPIRE Federal Credit Union is offering $90 Free Checking Account bonus good through December 31, 2013. In order to qualify for the $90 bonus, you must open your free checking account with $100 opening deposit. Then set up Direct Deposit and make a total of 5 SPIRE check card transactions within 60 days. Here’s the complete PDF promotion copy.
More SPIRE FCU Promotions:
- Mortgage Refi Rates as low as 3.25% APR for a 5-year term, 3.49% for a 10-year term and 3.99% for a 15-year term.
- Home Equity Loans rates as low as 3.25% APR for a 5-year term, 3.49% for a 10-year and 3.99% for 15-year term.
- Auto Loan rates as low as 1.89% APR for a 3-year term, 2.09% for a 4-year term and 2.29% for a 5-year term.
- Boat and RV rates as low as 2.99% APR for a 5-year term, 3.99% for a 10-year term and 4.99% for 15-year term.
- Motorcycle Loan Rates as low as rates as low as 2.99% APR for a 5-year term.
The SPIRE FCU $90 bonus promotion is available to people with no prior checking relationship within the past 12 months. You must keep your account open for 6 months. If not, they will reclaim the $90 bonus. Sign up today for the SPIRE Free Checking Account $90 bonus! See our full list of Bank Bonuses!
Hot Deal of the Day: Virgin Mobile offers the cheapest iPhone plan with only $35 a month for 300 anytime minutes, unlimited text messaging, and unlimited data.
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. With the Propel card it provides cardholders a chance to earn 3x points on purchases at gas stations and 2x points at restaurants! On top of that they will reward you for using the card in everyday spending by giving you the opportunity to earn 1x point on all other purchases made with the credit card. If the reward points seem mediocre to you, just remember the Wells Fargo Propel American Express card also has $0 annual fee and has an amazing intro 0% APR for 12-months! Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|