For residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin, SPIRE Federal Credit Union is offering $90 Free Checking Account bonus good through December 31, 2013. In order to qualify for the $90 bonus, you must open your free checking account with $100 opening deposit. Then set up Direct Deposit and make a total of 5 SPIRE check card transactions within 60 days. Here’s the complete PDF promotion copy.
More SPIRE FCU Promotions:
- Mortgage Refi Rates as low as 3.25% APR for a 5-year term, 3.49% for a 10-year term and 3.99% for a 15-year term.
- Home Equity Loans rates as low as 3.25% APR for a 5-year term, 3.49% for a 10-year and 3.99% for 15-year term.
- Auto Loan rates as low as 1.89% APR for a 3-year term, 2.09% for a 4-year term and 2.29% for a 5-year term.
- Boat and RV rates as low as 2.99% APR for a 5-year term, 3.99% for a 10-year term and 4.99% for 15-year term.
- Motorcycle Loan Rates as low as rates as low as 2.99% APR for a 5-year term.
The SPIRE FCU $90 bonus promotion is available to people with no prior checking relationship within the past 12 months. You must keep your account open for 6 months. If not, they will reclaim the $90 bonus. Sign up today for the SPIRE Free Checking Account $90 bonus! See our full list of Bank Bonuses!
Hot Deal of the Day: Virgin Mobile offers the cheapest iPhone plan with only $35 a month for 300 anytime minutes, unlimited text messaging, and unlimited data.
|Citi Simplicity® MasterCard offers 0% APR for 21 months on balance transfers as well as purchases, giving its cardmembers the opportunity to save some money while paying off new and existing balances. With the purchasing power of the MasterCard, this card has no annual or hidden fees either. Simply put, if you’re searching for an uncomplicated balance transfer card, the Citi Simplicity Card is the option that gives its members true peace of mind. Apply Now---Citi Simplicity MasterCard Review|