T-Mobile is offering a special value plan at only $100 per month for new or existing customers that sign up by November 13, 2012. This plan allows 5 lines for $100: (2 unlimited talk/text/data with 2GB at 4G) + (3 lines unlimited text, 500 minutes each) for a two year contract. You want to keep in mind that after January 2nd, 2014, you will have to pay $5 extra for the 3rd, 4th and 5th lines. To add unlimited minutes and 2GB of data to all lines, it’s $25 per line for minutes and $10 per line for 2GB high speed.
Value Plan Details:
- Good for both new and existing customers but requires a two-year contract. Existing customers will be required to change their existing rate plan and extend their contract on all lines to take advantage of this promo.
- A quick reminder: a contract extension for a rate plan change does not affect your upgrade date for a new phone.
- No grandfathered features (no myfav, no tzone, no web2go, etc).
- Tax+fees depending on your location (+12% in CA). Some military or corp offer 5% to 20% discount.
- You do NOT need to get all 5 lines, but current promo gives you 3rd, 4th and 5th discount until Jan 2, 2014. Pricing will not change if you get fewer lines. After January 2nd, 2014, you will have to pay $5 extra for each 3rd, 4th and 5th.
- Once that line/number is on a Value plan, current t-mobile policy will not allow you to get back to the plan that offers subsidies in future. So once you are in value plan, you will always have to buy devices yourself.
- One account can have up to 5 lines. One person, if qualified, can have multiple accounts.
Sign up for T-Mobile’s special value plan for only $100 per month for new or existing customers that sign up by November 13, 2012. You can take advantage of this plan that allows 5 lines for $100: (2 unlimited talk/text/data with 2GB at 4G) + (3 lines unlimited text, 500 minutes each) for a two year contract. These features apply to all types of phones, including high end smartphones and the iPhone. Sign up by November 13, 2012 to get 5 phone lines for $100/month!
Check out even more ways to save money online!
|Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. The card comes with 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.49%-23.49%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. You'll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent at US supermarkets(up to $6,000 per year) and 1x points on other purchases. Also earn 20 more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. The card has smart-chip technology and the ability to track your purchases on the AmEx Mobile app. There is no annual fee! Apply Now---Amex Everyday Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.