The US Airways Premier World MasterCard® offers 30,000 mile bonus with no minimum spending requirement. Earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles when you transfer a balance within 90 days of account opening. There is a 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months after account opening. Then regular APR of 15.99% or 24.99%*(Variable) after the into rate. Cardholders enjoy first class airport check-in line privileges, and priority Zone 2 boarding. You’ll get one mile per dollar spent, 2 miles per dollar spent on US Airways purchases. There is also a 5,000 miles in savings for each award ticket(worth $50-$100 each time). All of this for an $89 annual fee.
US Airways, part of the Star Alliance, allows you to earn and redeem miles in one of the largest partnership of airlines in the world. US Airways miles are good for redeeming travel on United, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Singapore Airlines, and several more — with more available destinations than any other alliance.
US Airways Premier World Card Features:
- Earn up to 40,000 bonus miles on qualifying transactions
- Exclusive: Book award flights for 5,000 fewer miles – award travel starts at just 20,000 miles for cardmembers
- Zone 2 boarding on every flight
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on US Airways purchases
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else
- Annual companion certificate good for round-trip travel for up to 2 companions at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- First Class check-in
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
US Airways Premier World Card Best Benefits:
- The card gives you a $99 companion certificate good for 2 additional passengers. The certificates can be used on coach flights within the lower 48 and Canada, provided the first fare is more than $250. This a saving of a few hundred dollars for sure.
- There is a 5,000 point discount on award bookings when travel is on US Airways metal. US Airways has many generous deals during off-peak times and business class round trip ticket to Europe in January or February.
- If you spend $25k a year on the card, they will waive processing fees and convert 10,000 regular miles into Preferred miles.
- Not to mention lounge pass and priority boarding, US Airways Premier World MasterCard is one of the better travel cards out there.
US Airways Premier World MasterCard® lets you earn 30,000 bonus miles with one simple purchase. Apply online today for this offer and use your card for the first time for an easy 30,000 bonus points(redemption US Airways flights starting at only 20,000 points). Enjoy the benefits of having access to the First Class check-in and the Zone 2 priority boarding. Combine with the interest savings of a 0% introductory interest rate on your balance transfers for 12 months(regular APR of 15.99% or 24.99%* Variable after the into rate) and you have one of the best airline rewards offers going today. Apply online now before it’s too late!
Choosing a credit card can be an overwhelming process, hence it’s important to pick the the right credit card. The AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard gives members up to 40,000 American Airlines Advantage bonus miles (30,000 bonus miles after $750 in purchases and an additional 10,000 bonus miles after $5,000 in purchases) and a one-time $100 statement credit for the first eligible American Airlines purchase.You earn one mile per dollar spent on this card, with two miles earned for any purchase with American Airlines. Cardholders are eligible for reduced mileage awards, which can equal up to a 7,500-mile discount to select destinations. The annual fee is waived for your first year – an $85 savings!
- Earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $750 in purchases within the first 4 months of cardmembership – more than enough for a round-trip domestic flight award
- Earn an additional 10,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after $5,000 in purchases during the first 6 months of cardmembership
- Receive a one-time $100 statement credit for the first eligible American Airlines purchase you make within the first 12 months of cardmembership
- $85 annual fee waived for the first 12 months
Points earned, automatically loaded onto the frequent flier card, can be viewed either from the AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard card page or the Citi MasterCard site. In addition to reduced mileage rewards, there are also benefits that include:
- No pre-set limits if the balance of the card is paid each month, regardless of the revolving line of credit guidelines
- Personal concierge services that are available 24/7.
- Travel and Emergency assistance that is available worldwide. These services include medical and legal referral services.
- Coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances
- Hertz rental car discounts
- Rental car insurance
- Price and Retail Purchase protection
- Free International cell phone rental
If you are an active traveler, the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard gives you great rewards and rebates especially if you are already a customer of American Airlines. With no annual fee for your first year, the card is a no-brainer to try out with the 40K bonus points. You’ll save a lot of money and a nice way to earn AAdvantage miles for free flights or flight discounts.
See our complete list of Points & Miles!
*Offer is over*
If you have traveled by airplane within the past 3 years, you must have noticed the exorbitant baggage fees along with other upgrade costs that skyrocket the supposedly great deal on round-trip tickets. A good way is to sign-up for bank-issued airline credit cards that offer perks such as fee waivers and free upgrades. One such card is the Continental OnePass® Plus, an airline rewards MasterCard issued by Chase, that allows you to earn up to 40,000 bonus miles the first year and 10,000 bonus miles every year thereafter. You’ll get 25,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and another 5,000 bonus miles for adding an authorized user. I would simply add someone in my family to get the extra 5,000 miles. With 30,000 bonus miles, that’s more than enough for a free round-trip ticket. You’ll enjoy these benefits and bonus miles with no annual fee for the first year, a saving of $95.
- Sign-Up Bonuses. Receive 25,000 bonus miles – enough for a round-trip reward valid within the United States (excludes Hawaii) and Canada. Earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account and use your card within 2 months of opening your account. Additionally, new customers receive a $50 statement credit.
- Additional Mileage Bonus. The Continental brand and the OnePass program will be assimilated with United’s Mileage Plus program by the end of the year 2011. You can instantly transfer miles between programs to get the most from this program. Existing United customers can obtain the 30,000 bonus miles and the $50 statement credit, even if they already have one of United’s co-branded cards. Also, you can earn 10,000 Bonus Miles annually when you spend $25,000 on your card. These miles can be used for car rentals and hotel stays as well.
- Additional Travel Perks. Priority boarding, two annual Presidents® Club day passes, first checked bag free , and special guest privileges through the luxury hotel & resort collection.
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate. 14.24%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Annual Fee. This card waives the $95 annual fee for the first year.
- Travel and Service Protection. The Chase Continental Airlines OnePass Plus card provides travel protection travel insurance for cardholders, including trip cancellation coverage, lost luggage coverage, auto rental collision damage waiver, and roadside assistance. Another awesome perk is if you find a lower price for an eligible item purchased with the card, you can be reimbursed for the difference.
Remember, your first bag is free when flying with Continental or United. If you travel more than 2 times a year (at $25/bag each way X 4), it ends up paying for itself for your annual fee after your first year. You’ll earn up to 40,000 bonus miles for first purchase with an additional authorized user, and annual spending. Cardholders get priority boarding privileges on Continental and United flight along with two complimentary United club passes. If you’re a savvy consumer, avoid the excess costs associated with flying by applying the Chase Continental OnePass® Plus today!
Check out our complete credit card bonuses list!
The Continental Airlines OnePass® Plus Card is offering up to 40,000 bonus Continental Airlines miles with free checked bag and free primary rental car insurance. There is no annual fee for first year, $85 thereafter. Here’s the breakdown:
- Get a free flight with your 25,000 Bonus Miles after first purchase (no minimum amount) for first-time Continental Airlines personal Cardmembers. The 25,000 can be redeemed for one free roundtrip airfare within the continental US.
- An extra 5,000 Bonus Miles for adding an authorized user to your account. This could be your mom, dad, or anyone for that matter.
- For those that spend $25,000 on the card annually, there is a 10,000 bonus miles on top of the 1 mile per $1 spent.
On top of the bonus miles, you will get free checked bag whenever you fly on Continental with up to 9 travel companions. That’s a saving of $50 per person on a roundtrip! When paying your car rental with the credit card, you automatically get free primary rental car insurance. There are also travel insurance such as trip cancellation up to $1500 with a doctor’s note.
Overall, if you are trying to save money and not worry so much about a small ding on your credit, then I highly recommend to sign up for the Continental Airlines OnePass ® Plus Card today!