Offer is Expired
The Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN is offering 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership. The 50,000 rewards points can be redeemed for at least $500 in travel or $500 in gift cards! You’ll also get 3X points on airfare, 2x points on purchases in the U.S. for advertising in select media, gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, and shipping, then 1X points on other purchases. The Business Gold Rewards card is loaded with services, protections, and tools 24/7 service & support. You’ll get exceptional service for everything from identity theft to travel emergencies, to give you increased peace of mind. For purchase & travel protections, it includes access to a variety of protections and insurances to help you purchase confidently and keep moving your business forward. It comes with small business content at OPEN Forum, automatic discounts from OPEN Savings, and tools engineered to manage your cash flow. There is no annual fee for the first year, a saving of $175.
The Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN Features:
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership†.
- Built with business-sized purchasing power and fast rewards.
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping and at gas stations.
- (New!) 2X points on US purchases made directly from select computer hardware and software providers.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- †Apply online to qualify for this offer. See offer terms for details.
How to get a Business Gold Rewards Credit Card
You may not know this, but if you ever sell something on eBay or Craigslist, even had a garage sale, your business is called sole proprietorship which then allowed you to apply for a business card using your legal name as your business id and social security number as your tax id. This is the easiest business entity and completely legal recognized by the IRS.
You will enjoy valuable protection and exceptional service such as:
- PURCHASE PROTECTION – Shop with confidence knowing that eligible purchases can be covered from theft and accidental damage up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Cardmember account, per calendar year
- RETURN PROTECTION – If a store or vendor won’t return an eligible item you purchased with your Card, we’ll refund your purchase price up to $300 per item (excluding shipping and handling) up to $1,000 per account each year.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY – Can extend the terms of your eligible purchase’s original U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by up to 1 year
- BAGGAGE INSURANCE PLAN – Coverage can be up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage when you purchase your Common Carrier Conveyance (plane, train, ship, helicopter or bus) ticket with your Card
- CAR RENTAL LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE – Use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for an auto rental, and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, and you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Coverage applies for the first 30 days of an auto rental if rented from a Car Rental Company
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Access to consultants who know your company to assist with Dispute Resolution and billing inquiries
- IDENTITY THEFT ASSISTANCE – Call us the moment you think your identity may have been stolen
With an exceptional customer service with all the benefits from above, the Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN stands out from the rest of the business credit cards. Don’t wait much longer and apply the Business Gold Rewards card today!
Compare all credit card bonuses from our list!
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.