Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Amongst the sea of corn fields you can find the Top Ten Bank Promotions in Iowa. When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses. Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Hawkeye State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. As the Iowans say, “Life Changing; Fields of Opportunity.” So go grab that bank bonus! Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Top Ten Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Top Ten Iowa Bank Promotions
- CIT Bank – Earn up to $400 Cash Bonus when you open a new Spring Savings Account at CIT Bank by June 30, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $400 bonus. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a rate of 1.15% APY! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code and make a minimum deposit of $15,000. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now—Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- Regions Bank $150 Business Referral Earn a $150 Visa Gift Card, if you refer your friends to open any Business Checking account. Not only will you earn the bonus when they fulfill the requirements, but you referred friends can enjoy the many features that you are already accustomed to such as Online Banking with Bill Pay for Business, Overdraft Protection Available, 24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking plus many more. This offer is only available for a limited time, so hurry in and get started today! Refer Now—Business Referral Review
Regions Bank $50 Checking Referral Regions Bank members will now have an opportunity to earn a $50 bonus just for simply spread the word of Regions Bank and refer you friends & family to open up a Personal LifeGreen Checking Account and fulfill the requirements. After your referred members have completed all of the requirements, you will both earn a $50 Bonus. It’s a win-win for both, so let’s start referring! Refer Now— Checking Referral Review
- Citibank – Earn $300 Cash Bonus when you open a checking account in The Citibank Account Package by June 30, 2017. To earn the $300 bonus, you must make a deposit of $15,000 or more in the new checking account or a new or existing Citibank Savings Plus Account and maintain that balance for 60 consecutive days. This is a soft pull inquiry for opening with Citibank which does not affect your credit score. Apply Now—Citibank Bank Review
- BMO Harris Bank – Earn $200 bonus when you open a personal checking account by June 30, 2017 via online or in-branch. To earn the $200 bonus, you must set up two qualifying direct deposits of at least $300 or more within 90 days of account opening. This is a soft pull inquiry for opening with BMO Harris Bank which does not affect your credit score plus you can fund your account up to $1,000 with a credit card! Apply Now—BMO Harris Bank Review
- American Trust & Savings Bank – Earn $100 bonus when you open a new CASHBack Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100. To earn the $100, you must have at least (12) debit card purchases post and settle, be enrolled in and receive eStatements, and be enrolled in and log in to online banking at least once! With this checking account, you will receive 3% cash back on everyday debit card purchases up to $500 every month, plus nationwide ATM fee refunds! Offer valid for a limited amount of time! Apply Now—American Trust & Savings Bank Review
- Greater Iowa Credit Union – Earn a $100 bonus when you open a personal checking account with no expiration date. To earn $100 bonus, you must open a GICU checking account with a $5 minimum deposit. With the GICU Checking Account, you can enjoy many Free features such as Mobile Banking, 24/7 Tellerphone Banking, eStatements with Check images, GICU Owned ATM Transactions, and so much more. If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn the $100 bonus! Apply Now— Greater Iowa Credit Union Review
- Brightpeak Financial – Earn up to a $100 bonus when you open an Emergency Savings Share Account! Let Brightpeak Financial provide your sigh of relief. There’s a good chance you’ll need some kind of emergency financial help in this lifetime—think major car or home repairs, unexpected medical bills or losing your job. Instead of relying on credit cards and personal loans, Brightpeak Financial’s got the best way to keep your head above water: an emergency savings account that rewards you for saving and offers competitive dividend and APY rates! Apply Now— Brightpeak Financial Review
- Pinnacle Bank – Earn $100 checking bonus when you open a Diamond Secure Account by May 31, 2017. To earn the bonus, simply open and maintain a Diamond Secure Account. This is a soft pull inquiry for opening with Pinnacle Bank which does not affect your credit score plus you can fund your account up to $1,000 with a credit card! Apply Now—Pinnacle Bank Review
- Great Western Bank – Earn a $50 Bonus good through September 30, 2017 when you open a new Free Checking account or Great Benefits Checking account. Once you’ve opened a new account, you will need to post 20 debit card purchases to your account within the first 60 days of account opening. After that, you need to sign up for Online Statements or setup a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 into your new account in the first 60 days of account opening. Once you have completed all of the requirements your $50 bonus will be awarded to you between the 61st day and 70th day the account is open. Apply Now—Great Western Bank Review
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Iowa. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding. At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Bonuses!
|The Barclaycard Ring™ MasterCard© is a low-interest credit card that has tons of features such as no balance transfer fees, 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers and purchases, no foreign transaction fee and no annual fee. This MasterCard is marketed as a community-based credit card meaning you, as the cardholder can vote on product changes, and share your ideas. Also, enjoy the $0 annual fees and no foreign transaction fees. Barclaycard Ring MasterCard also offers a Complimentary FICO® Credit Scores as a benefit to active card members. If you are a person that needs to carry a balance and you are averse to fees, then this card just might be for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Ring Review|