“Explore Minnesota” and find the best bank deals here! Check out this list of the Top Ten Bank Promotions in Minnesota before hitting the Mall of America for some extra cash in your pocket! When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses. Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The North Star State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Top Ten Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Top Ten Minnesota Bank Promotions
- CIT Bank – Earn up to $400 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by June 30, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $400 bonus. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a rate of 1.05% APY! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
- Bank of the West is offering a $300 bonus for a Premier Checking account and maintain an average combines monthly balance of $50,000 in your Bank of the West and BancWest Investment Services accounts good until April 14, 2017. You will enjoy many great features such as no withdrawal fees at any ATM worldwide, $1,000 bonus credit when you close a new Bank of the West mortgage, World MasterCard® Card, plus many more. Hurry and sign up now! Apply Now—Bank of the West Review
- BMO Harris Bank is offering $200 bonus when you open a personal checking account by Apirl 28, 2017 and set up a direct deposit of at least $300. The $200 bonus is available when you open the Everyday Checking, Select Checking, or the Portfolio Checking account. In order to earn this bonus you must enter your email address to receive a coupon to take to your nearest branch to open an account. BMO Harris Bank allows you to fund your account with a credit card up to $1,000. The account application will trigger a soft credit inquiry which does not affect your credit score! Apply Now—BMO Harris Bank Review
- Associated Bank can help you score a $150 cash bonus when opening a Badgers Checking account by May 31, 2017. Show your pride for the Badgers every time you use your Badgers checks or “Let’s Go Red” Debit Mastercard. With Badgers Checking, you’ll also enjoy a 15% discount on Bucky’s Locker Room purchases when you show your checks or debit card. Apply Now—Associated Bank Badgers Review
- Bank of the West is offering a $150 checking account bonus when you open a qualifying Checking account with direct deposit good until April 14, 2017. Simply open a new checking account by either applying online or going to a local branch and mentioning this offer, then set up a qualifying direct deposit to your new Easy Checking account and get $100, and finally make 10 monthly debit card purchases for 2 months and receive $50. Apply Now—Bank of the West Review
- American Investors Bank And Mortgage is having a promotion when you open a Investors Checking Plus for yourself and a Kids’ Starter Savings or a checking account for your kid, you could earn up to $125 maximum cash bonus. If you are eligible for the bonus, you will receive $25 to each kid’s starter account opened, and $100 with a direct deposit for Investors Checking Plus. This offer is valid until December 31, 2017 so hurry in and get started today!Apply Now—American Investers Bank And Mortgage Review
- Associated Bank can help Brewers fans earn a $150 cash bonus when opening a Brewers (Associated) Checking account by December 31, 2017. An initial deposit of $100 or more is required at the time of account opening and within 45 days, you must either set up a minimum of $300 in direct deposit(s) or make 3 online bill payments. If you’re a Milwaukee Brewers fan, don’t wait to open the Brewers Checking account to show your support with specially designed Brewer’s debit card, checks, and checkbook cover. Apply Now—Associated Bank Brewers Review
- Wings Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for participating in the SOAR Young Adult Program. Wings Financial is committed to helping members succeed. For our younger members ages 13-22, we’re pleased to offer SOAR, with free classes designed to help them learn how to make smart financial choices. Members who complete all four classes and score at least 70% on their post test will receive a $100 reward, deposited to their Share account! There is no expiration date but take advantage of the bonus offer today! Apply Now—Wings Financial Credit Union Bonus
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code and make a minimum deposit of $15,000. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now—Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- Ashland Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you switch over to ACU. Just open a Checking Account with direct deposit and fill out their claim form using promo code BREAKUP. Their checking accounts come with Online and Mobile banking, electronic bill pay, and more so head on over and check it out! Apply Now—Ashland Credit Union Review
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Minnesota. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding. At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Bonuses!
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and 1 mile for every dollar you charge for other eligible purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.