“Explore Minnesota” and find the best bank deals here! Check out this list of the Top Ten Bank Promotions in Minnesota before hitting the Mall of America for some extra cash in your pocket! When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses. Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The North Star State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Top Ten Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Top Ten Minnesota Bank Promotions
- Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM is a great promotion for those of you who do not have a branch nearby. You can receive a $300 Bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account and set up with direct deposit. Unlike other Chase Coupons, you can apply for this promotion directly through the link. Chase premier checking account comes with amenities such as a free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and more! Apply Now—Chase Premier Plus Review
- CIT Bank – Earn up to $200 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by April 28, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $150,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $200 bonus. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a rate of 1.05% APY! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
- BMO Harris Bank is offering $200 bonus when you open a personal checking account by February 28, 2017 and set up a direct deposit of at least $300. The $200 bonus is available when you open the Everyday Checking, Select Checking, or the Portfolio Checking account. In order to earn this bonus you must enter your email address to receive a coupon to take to your nearest branch to open an account. BMO Harris Bank allows you to fund your account with a credit card up to $1,000. The account application will trigger a soft credit inquiry which does not affect your credit score! Apply Now—BMO Harris Bank Review
- Associated Bank is offering up to $150 Cash Bonus when you open a Packers Checking Account good through March 31, 2017. In order to earn the $150 bonus, you must fund your account with at least $100 opening deposit, then either make three online bill payments OR add a direct deposit of $300 within 45 days of account opening. Use your Packers debit card to buy all your green and gold tailgate supplies. With Packers checking account, you’ll also get Packers checks, checkbook cover and a Debit MasterCard 10% discount on your Packers Pro Shop purchases when you show your checks or debit card. Open your account online today, or visit a branch near you and mention promo code 9500 during account opening! Apply Now—Associated Bank Review
- Associated Bank can help you score a $150 cash bonus when opening a Badgers Checking account by May 31, 2017. Show your pride for the Badgers every time you use your Badgers checks or “Let’s Go Red” Debit Mastercard. With Badgers Checking, you’ll also enjoy a 15% discount on Bucky’s Locker Room purchases when you show your checks or debit card. Apply Now—Associated Bank Review
- Bank of the West is offering a $150 checking account bonus when you open a qualifying Checking account with direct deposit good until March 3, 2017. Simply open a new checking account by either applying online or going to a local branch and mentioning this offer, then set up a qualifying direct deposit to your new Easy Checking account and get $100, and finally make 10 monthly debit card purchases for 2 months and receive $50. Apply Now—Bank of the West Review
- Members Cooperative Credit Union is giving you a chance to get a $100 bonus for becoming a new member of MCCU! All you have to do is open a new checking account and set up a direct deposit! Easy as that! But hurry in soon because this promotion ends February 28, 2017. Apply Now—Members Cooperative Credit Union Review
- Wings Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for participating in the SOAR Young Adult Program. Wings Financial is committed to helping members succeed. For our younger members ages 13-22, we’re pleased to offer SOAR, with free classes designed to help them learn how to make smart financial choices. Members who complete all four classes and score at least 70% on their post test will receive a $100 reward, deposited to their Share account! There is no expiration date but take advantage of the bonus offer today! Apply Now—Wings Financial Credit Union Bonus
- Spire Credit Union is offering a $100 checking bonus valid until March 31, 2017. To earn the $100 bonus, you must open a new checking account, setting up an Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit, and making a total of 5 SPIRE check card transactions within 60 days. Keep in mind that you cannot earn this checking bonus if you have had an account with Spire within the past 12 months. The credit union’s checking page lists three different checking accounts, but I recommend signing up for the FREE Checking account because it has no minimum balance requirements or monthly fee. Apply Now—Spire Federal Credit Union Review
- Mid-Minnesota Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus for opening a new checking account with direct deposit or auto debit, eStatements, and a VISA debit card. Mid-Minnesota Federal Credit Union offers an array of financial products and services often with lower fees and better rates! There is no expiration on this offer but don’t wait, hurry on in today to get started! Apply Now—Mid-Minnesota Federal Credit Union Review
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Minnesota. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding. At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Bonuses!
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and 1 mile for every dollar you charge for other eligible purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.