Here is a list of the Top Ten Bank Promotions in Ohio. Ohio is a larger state and is full of great bank bonuses and promotions. They have plenty of Bank Bonuses throughout the state, but we’re going to mention the best ones. When signing up for a new bank account, Make sure to check our Bank Promotions from all the 50 States. Bonus can run from as little as $10 to amounts such as $1,000. Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Buckeye State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. See our full list of Top Ten Bank Promotions from all 50 States!
Top Ten Ohio Bank Promotions
- Huntington Bank $150 Cash Bonus is offering you a chance to earn a $150 bonus by opening an Asterisk-Free Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposits within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with no monthly checking maintenance fee, no monthly debit card fee and no minimum balance fee. Apply Now—Huntington Asterisk Free Checking Review
Huntington Bank $200 Cash Bonus is offering a $200 bonus. To get this bonus, open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make deposits of at least $1,000 into your new checking account within 60 days of account opening. The $200 will be deposited into your new checking account within 14 days of meeting the requirements. For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Apply Now—Huntington 5 Checking Review
- Huntington Bank $500 Cash Bonus: Earn $500 bonus by opening Huntington’s Fast Track Business Checking account and make at least $5,000 in deposits within 60 days of account opening. The Fast Track Business Checking account is designed for businesses that are growing that has 300 or fewer monthly transactions and average balance of at least $5,000. Apply Now—Huntington Fast Track Business Checking Review Huntington Bank $300 Cash Bonus: Get $300 bonus by opening a Huntington Community Business Checking account and deposit at least $2,000 within the first 60 days. The Community Business Checking account is designed for simple banking for businesses that have 150 or fewer monthly transactions and average balances less than $5,000. Apply Now—Huntington Community Business Checking Review
- Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM is offering a $300 bonus when you apply in branch and setup direct deposit good through July 17, 2017. All you need to do is simply go to the above promotional link and input your email to receive the coupon code, then take it in branch to open your account. Simple as that! Chase premier checking account comes with amenities such as a free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and more! Learn More—Chase Premier Plus Review
- Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM has been around for many years and by far my favorite bank promotion since it’s a soft pull and you can fund your account with a credit card. Chase offers the chance to earn $200 Bonus when you open Chase Total Checking and set up direct deposit. Also, you can earn an additional $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, and deposit 10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain the balance for 90 days. Learn More—Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
- CIT Bank – Earn up to $400 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by June 30, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $400 bonus. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a rate of 1.05% APY! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
- Pathways Financial Credit Union is offering up to a $300 bonus. Simply sign up for a Swipe2Save Checking Account and Swipe2Save Savings Account and with every purchase on your debit card, your transaction will be rounded up to the nearest whole dollar, deposited into your savings account, and then matched. You will be matched up to $300 for the first 6 months, with a $50 maximum per month. It’s a nice way to save money and earn money so check it out! Apply Now—Pathways Financial Credit Union Review
- KeyBank is offering a $300 Checking Bonus when you open a qualifying checking account with promo code EDGT0317 valid through April 21, 2017. To earn KeyBank $300 bonus, you must open a Key Express, Key Advantage, Key Privilege, or Key Privilege Select Checking Account and set up direct deposit. Then make direct deposits that total $500 or more within 60 days after account opening. With the qualifying checking accounts at KeyBank, you can expect an interest bearing account, free checks, discounts on loans/lines of credit , and much more! Apply Now—KeyBank Review
- PNC Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $300 bonus when you open up a new checking account by June 30, 2017. To be eligible for this bonus, simply open a new PNC Virtual Wallet with Performance Select Checking Account, set up a direct deposit, and make at least 10 debit card purchases. With this account, you can enjoy unlimited check writing, free ATMs and free Mobile Banking plus many more features. Requires soft pull only to open the account so sign up today! Apply Now—PNC Bank Review
- Dollar Bank is offering a $150 bonus for their Everything Checking Account. It’s a simple account requiring you only to add direct deposit and a debit MasterCard, to receive a $100 bonus. It only requires a soft pull and you will receive an additional $50 bonus on your 1 year anniversary of account opening! This offer expires December 31, 2017 so check it out before it’s too late! Apply Now—Dollar Bank Review
- Fifth Third Bank offers a $200 cash bonus checking promotion when you open a new Fifth Third Essential checking account, enroll in direct deposit within 90 days of account opening, and make three online payments within 90 days of account opening valid through June 30, 2017. At Fifth Third Bank, enjoy great benefits such as internet banking with Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposits and Instant Alerts. It has been confirmed that Fifth Third bank will not do a hard pull on your credit, only a soft pull via ChexSystems to open the checking account. Apply Now—Fifth Third Bank Review
These are just a brief list of what we consider is the best bank bonuses in Ohio. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to just these. It’s important to learn all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what count as direct deposit, or credit card funding. At HustlerMoneyBlog, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any bank review pages to let us know! Check out our full list of Bank Bonuses!
|Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM offers $150 signup bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first three months. If you add an authorized user and make your first purchase within the first three months, you'll earn an additional $25 bonus. The Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM lets you earn an unlimited 1.5 percent cash back on all purchases which you can redeem your cash back rewards at any time and for any amount. The card works best for cardholders who enjoy earning Ultimate Rewards® points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® in order to convert UR points for better redemption options such as Hyatt or United. Best of all, the card has no annual fee! Apply Now---Freedom Unlimited Review|