Paying full price for airfare is the thing in the past, so make sure to check out our top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals come and go in a blink of an eye so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below. Remember most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your significant other or best friend can go – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. These cheap flight deals typically should last a few days but if there is a destination you’ve always wanted to go and the bang for your buck is worth it, don’t wait – you might miss out!
We recommend booking the flights with our rated 3 leading travel credit cards of AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 5/3 – 5/6)
- Starting at $157 for travel in May
- Air Canada from Chicago, IL to Taipei, Taiwan (e.g. 9/26 – 10/3)
- Starting at $629 for travel from September through November
- Turkish Airlines New York City, NY to Prague, Czech Republic (e.g. 9/12 – 9/21)
- Starting at $506 for travel from August through October
- Air New Zealand from San Francisco, CA to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 5/16 – 5/25)
- Starting at $822 for travel until early June or August through September
- Air Canada from Seattle, WA to Taipei, Taiwan (e.g. 9/26 – 10/3)
- Starting at $609 for travel from September through November
- Jetblue Airways from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Bridgetown, Barbados (e.g. 5/6 – 5/9)
- Starting at $189 for travel in May
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Denver, CO (e.g. 5/4 – 5/9)
- Starting at $76 for travel until early May
- British Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 9/9 – 9/16)
- Starting at $428 for travel from November through early December
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 12/9 – 12/16)
- Starting at $481 for travel from December through January 2018
- United Airlines from Washington, DC to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting at $631 for travel from late August through early December
Recommended Flight Booking Credit Cards
Platinum Card® from American Express gives 60,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months of card issuance. You'll also get $200 Airline Fee Credit- up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. In addition you will also receive $200 Uber savings annually! The card is, without a doubt, the premier charge card for the frequent traveler who revels in the prestige and luxury the name affords. Once your points accumulate unlimited, use them whenever you're ready because there is no expiration date. Pay with points for travel- fly anytime, anywhere with no blackout dates or restrictions, or shop online on their website. There are no foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card. Finally, Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift. However, there is an annual fee of $550. Terms Apply. Apply Now---Amex Platinum Review
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review
Citi Prestige® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after $4,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months. This includes the $250 Air Travel Credit each year along with complimentary 4th night for any hotel stay. As a cardholder, you'll also get complimentary access to nearly 40 American Airlines Admirals Club lounges, plus hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass Select. The card has no foreign transaction fees on purchases and $100 Global Entry application fee credit every 5 years. You'll earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels, 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment, and 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on other purchases. No expiration and no limit on the number of points you can earn. However, there is a hefty annual fee of $450. Apply Now---Citi Prestige Review
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express offers 25,000 membership rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. You can now get up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline. Cardholders earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations, US supermarkets and U.S. restaurants, 1X points on other purchases. You can use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 500 of some of your favorite brands. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195! Terms Apply. Apply Now---Premier Rewards Gold Review
We’re here to help you travel the world like you’ve always dreamed of and with heavy savings! It’s time to get out there and vacation in style and get your passport stamped by every country possible. Our top ten flight deals is provided to you so that you can save time and money and start traveling to exotic destinations. Make sure to take advantage of the flight deals that interests you above – they do sell out fast. Here we strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money! For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.