The U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards card is offering 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 during the first 90 days after opening your account. With this card you can maximize your rewards by choosing one of three categories where you spend the most: Day-to-Day Expenses, Automotive, or Travel and Entertainment. Once you choose your category, you will earn 3 points per dollar spent in that category. Plus, there’s no cap on the points you can earn! All of these great features are available with no annual fee as well!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID.
U.S. Bank Business Edge Select Rewards:
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in net purchases during the first 90 days after opening your account
- Earn 3 points per dollar on net purchases in one category of your choice: Day-to-Day Expenses, Automobile or Travel & Entertainment
- Earn 1 point per dollar on all other net purchases
- No cap on total points you can earn
- No annual fee*
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- No annual fee.
- Receive 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 or more in net purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3 points per dollar. This card lets you earn triple points on net purchases you make in any of the three following categories: Day-to-Day Expenses, Automotive, or Travel and Entertainment.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on all other net purchases.
- Redeem your rewards for merchant gift cards, name brand merchandise, travel or statement credit.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 billing cycles. After that, there is a 12.74% – 18.74%* variable APR, based on your creditworthiness.
- Earn unlimited points. There is no cap on the amount of points that you can earn with this card.
The U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards is a business card that is currently offering 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 during the first 90 days after opening your account. This card could be a good choice for you if you do most of your spending in one of these three categories: day-to-day expenses, automotive, or travel and entertainment. When using your card in one of these categories, you will earn 3 points for each dollar spent (on net purchases) in the chosen category and 1 point per dollar on all other net purchases. You don’t have to pay an annual fee, and for the first 9 billing cycles there is a 0% intro APR on purchases. Find more of the best credit card bonuses from our exclusive list!