Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card is offering consumers 0% APR for 15 months and $0 Annual Fee! This is a no-fuss credit card that also offers up to $600 protection on your cell phone, which is subject to $25 deductible, against covered damage or theft. To obtain the cell phone protection you just need to pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card. Individuals that want a little extra time with no worry about interest fees on purchases then this card is for you! In addition the Wells Fargo credit card provides cardholders convenient tools to help budget and manage their spending.
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Features:
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.90%-25.74% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card
- Free access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Cellular Telephone Protection:
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card offers individuals insurance for their cell phone which is typically around $8 a month if bought directly from the carrier. This can save you approximately $96 annually. The way to obtain the insurance perk is by paying the cell phone bill with the Wells Fargo credit card in full. The cell phone insurance covers damage or theft up to $600 but be mindful of the list of exclusions that come with the policy. The cell phone insurance has a $25 deductible on each claim you submit so be weary of using this protection plan if the damage value is less than $50.
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card is noted a no hassle/no fee credit card that most consumers can benefit from based on the extended 15 months 0% APR rate. This card does not offer cashback rewards like other credit cards or other bonuses that may be more enticing but if you’re looking for a $0 annual fee credit card and 0% APR for 15 months, then this card is made for you. It also provides you zero liability protection for reported unauthorized transactions and gives you convenient tools that will help you create budgets and manage your spending! Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.