Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is another great opportunity to earn points on all purchases made with a credit card. What makes it appealing is the earnings a consumer can make on gas and restaurant purchases. The Propel card provides cardholders a chance to earn 3x points on purchases at gas stations and 2x points at restaurants! On top of that they will reward you for using the card in everyday spending by giving you the opportunity to earn 1x point on all other purchases made with the credit card. If the reward points seem mediocre to you, just remember the Wells Fargo Propel American Express card also has $0 annual fee and has an amazing intro 0% APR for 15-months!
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Features:
- Earn 3X points at U.S. gas stations, 2X points at U.S. restaurants, 1X point on other net purchases every day
- $0 Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, after that the variable APR will be 13.49% – 25.49%
- Enjoy exclusive offers on airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, and cruises
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, cash redemption options or merchandise through Go Far™ Rewards
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Earn an annual relationship bonus of 10% Go Far™ Rewards points on non-bonus rewards points if you maintain a qualifying Consumer Wells Fargo Checking or Savings account
Wells Fargo Reward Points:
The best thing about the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is that you have the ability to earn reward points on every purchase. The tiered reward point system allows cardmembers opportunities to earn 3X, 2X and 1X points on selected categories. The categories are set and does not rotate like most point earning credit cards on the market. So if this card is in your wallet just know that you can earn three times the points on all gas station purchases. You can then be the star of the show by paying for all restaurant purchases knowing that you earn two times the points on those transactions. If all else fails you earn one point per dollar spent on all other purchases. So it’s a win-win situation to have this card in your rotation. Unlike most point earning credit card this one does not have an annual fee and a longer 0% APR introductory period of 15-months. Wells Fargo went beyond when they created a credit card that consumers can appreciate.
All in all Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is made for consumers who appreciate $0 annual fee credit cards and the simplistic and non-rotating points category. Why hassle and fuss over a yearly fee and keeping a calendar just to know when you can earn back on your purchases? Wells Faro created this simplistic card that has a great value for earning points. Albeit having no sign up bonus Wells Fargo does provide exclusive offers on airline tickets, hotels, car rentals and cruises! You can definitely redeem all your hard earned points for travel, gift cards, and so forth through their Go Far Rewards portal. So hurry on today and apply for the card to start earning back on all your purchases! Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.