For residents of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, WesBanco Bank is offering a $150 checking account promotion for opening an account, use debit card, sign up e-statement, set up direct deposit, use online bill pay, and referring a friend good through 12/31/2015. For WesBanco basic checking, an initial deposit of $50 is required to open this non-interest bearing account. There is no minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge when you select their electronic statement option. Enjoy free 24-hour Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking. WesBanco offers several other personal checking accounts including 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking, Freedom Checking, and Freedom Gold Checking.
WesBanco $150 Bonus Breakdown:
- Make 10 debit card purchases to earn $25 bonus.
- Sign up for e-statement to receive $25 bonus.
- Make two direct deposits of at least $200 to earn $25 bonus.
- Pay two bills to earn the final $25 bonus.
- Refer a friend to open a new checking for $50 bonus.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings® offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
WesBanco $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Basic Checking, 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking
- Availability: OH, PA, & WV
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $200 or more(partial bonus since this will give you just $25)
- Monthly Fee: Basic checking, 55+, and A+ Checking are free with e-statement. Premium checking is $10 fee unless $1K balance.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see above bonus breakdown.
- Closing Account Fee: None
WesBanco $50 Refer A Friend Bonus
With your checking account, you can refer your friend for a $50 bonus. All bonuses are limited to 1 per account. Previous customers who have received previous WesBanco checking account bonuses are not eligible for this offer. Feel free to leave a comment in this post with your information to refer our readers.
To get started, visit WesBanco’s promotion website and apply to open a personal checking account to receive up to $150 in bonuses. Find more bank promotions available in your area if you don’t qualify.
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24%-22.24%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.