Available nationwide, All America Bank is offering a rate of 2.50% APY when you open their Mega Money Market with an opening deposit of $50. This promotion does not require a minimum balance to earn this rate, so you can fund the account with any amount up to $50,000. Balances over $50,000 will earn you at rate of 0.50% APY.
As a customer of EBSB Direct, the FDIC insures your accounts up to the maximum amount of $250,000. This bank and promotional rate is exclusively online, so check out their offer today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
All America Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Rate: 2.50% APY
- Account Type: Mega Money Market Account
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $50,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull. They pull using ChexSystems.
- Chexsystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||1 day||$5,000||?||20+ linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: If you use another banks ACH to transfer in or out, there is no limit. However if you use their ACH (both in & out), you are limited to a maximum of $5K per day. Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH monthly $ capabilities.
How to Receive All America Bank Rates
- Open a Mega Money Market account from All America Bank with an opening deposit of $50.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.50% APY for balances up to $50,000.
- Earn 0.50% APY for balances above $50,000.
Why You Should Open This Account
- No minimum balance required to earn this high rate or hidden fees
- Easy transactions with their provided Visa debit card
- Allowance of six free withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle
- Free online banking with eStatements, bill payments, and electronic transfers
- FDIC-insured funds up to the maximum amount of $250,000
If you’re looking for a great personal checking account, then check out All America Bank’s Mega Money Market. This account earn you at a competitive 2.50% APY rate with balances under $50,000. You can open the account with no monthly minimum balance requirements and a small opening deposit of $50.
If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any bank review pages to let us know! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings, HSBC Direct Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review