The American Express Platinum Card® for Schwab could be the perfect card for you if you already have an account open with them. Right now, you can earn 60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership.
On top of that, you will earn 2X Membership Rewards points on select purchases. Annually, you will be awarded with $100 after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your card each year. There is a hefty annual fee of $550 but the card basically pays for itself with all the rewards and benefits you’ll be getting! If you are a part of Charles Schwab, take advantage of this great credit card today!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
American Express Platinum Card for Schwab
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the card in the first 3 months of card membership
- Earn 1X Points for every dollar of eligible purchases.
- Receive a $100 Card statement credit if your qualifying Schwab holdings are equal to or greater than $250,000 or receive a $200 Card statement credit if your qualifying Schwab holdings are equal to or greater than $1,000,000, when measured following Card account approval and annually thereafter
- No foreign transaction fees
- $550 annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- 5X Air: Remember that you can earn 5X points if you book flights directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 1,100 Global Lounge Collection: Enjoy complimentary access to over 1,100 airport lounges if you arrive too early or if that layover was extended with additional delays. You’ll never have to be stressed and without a place to rest. You can access lounges in over 120 countries and you get access into The Centurion® lounge network, the International American Express lounges, Delta Sky Clubs®, and Airspace Lounges. In addition to the amazing lounge accees you also get enrolled in Priority Pass™ Select!
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Have you ever went on a trip and on your return trip you packed too much and have to check in your bag? Well with the Platinum Amex you can rest assured that checking in a bag isn’t going to cost you an arm and a leg. They will provide you $200 airline fee credit every year. So any purchases with a qualifying airline will be eligible for you to receive statement credit for that amount. So relax, don’t pull around your luggage and buy an in-flight meal on American Express.
- $200 Uber Savings Annually: Great news for those that are always traveling, if you have your American Express Platinum card linked with your uber account you will earn up to $200 uber savings each year! If you wanted to partake in ride-sharing but haven’t because of the fees well this card is your answer to take advantage of Uber each and every year.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check: Traveling has been harder and harder but with TSA Pre-check and Global Entry you can bypass crazy lines during busy airport times. Wait, you don’t have one? Well don’t fret, with this car, start and application to apply for one and pay with this card as they will give you statement credit in the amount of your application cost. How great is that? You get the privilege to not take off your shoes and you don’t have to take out your liquids in security lines. That’ll save you time if you’re running late!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you currently have an account with Charles Schwab, definitely consider signing up for the glorious American Express Platinum Card® for Schwab. The annual fee is justified with all the benefits you will be receiving with this card.
The big offer of 60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months of card membership as well as 1X points for every dollar of eligible purchases can turn into deposits to your eligible Schwab account! Feel free to check out our full list of the Best American Express Credit Cards or best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|