Enjoy a fancy rental with Silvercar by Audi! To help you save, you can even check your American Express offers to see if you’ve been targeted to get a $100 statement credit with a $250 purchase.
Silvercar is the airport car rental experience that is specially designed for the connected business traveler. They delivers a fast, frictionless, consistent experience, exclusively featuring premium Audi vehicles every time. If you’re interested, read on!
Amex Offers Silvercar
- Learn More
- Promotion: $100 Statement Credit with $350 in Purchases
- Expiration: May 20, 2019
- Availability: Targeted
- Terms & Conditions: Enrollment Limited.
Get $100 Statement Credit
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted and add the offer to your card
- Make a $350 purchase
- Get a $100 statement credit!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Through May 20, 2019 you can get a $100 statement credit with a $350 purchase. Just check your American Express account to see if you’ve been targeted for the offer and add it to your card.
Don’t miss out on this chance to save on your next ride with Silvercar by Audi. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|