If you’re a frequent traveler on Alaska Airlines, then this Amex Offer is sure to please! If you’re lucky enough to have been targeted by Amex Offers then you can earn $50 Statement Credit or 5,000 Membership Rewards Points! Be sure to login to your American Express account today to see if you’ve received this amazing traveling deal. It’ll be perfect for this time of year with the holiday season in full swing you can save money while you head out to visit friends or family. If you’re the type to want a get-away vacation to get some quality R&R then this will be a sweet little gift to yourself. This offer ends December 31, 2017. However, you must know that purchases must be in USD to qualify.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Alaska Airline Promotion:
- Learn more!
- Promotion: Earn $50 or 5,000 membership reward points
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Offer valid for purchases made directly with Alaska Airlines through alaskaair.com, US reservation telephone line, or US mobile app.Purchase must be in USD to qualify. Excludes gift certificates, lounge passes, lounge memberships, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, vacation packages, insurance, purchase or gifting of mileage on Mileage Plan account, Alaska Airlines Company Store and purchases within lounges, aboard flights or at international airports.
How to Earn $50 or 5,000 Points:
- Sign up or log into Amex
- If you’re targeted, purchase $250 or more with Alaska Airlines
- Get $50 or 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card
If you love to travel, you can purchase $250 or more with Alaska Airlines to earn rewards. Right now, if you spend at least $250 with Alaska Airlines, you can earn $50 or 5,000 membership reward points with Amex! However, you must check if you have been targeted. This offer ends December 31, 2017 so purchase with Alaska Airlines now. If you’re interested, check out more ways to earn bonus airline miles and points.
The The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
If you use your Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees) Now, you can earn up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell.