For select users, American Express cardholders can get a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled card to make a purchase of $10 or more at Sheetz by the deadline of August 31, 2016. You can use this promotion twice, with a maximum bonus of $10 saved. This isn’t a deal you would go out of your way for, but it’s still nice saving $10. Sheetz alongside other convenient stores is known to overcharge items due to the fact that it’s so close, that they’re charging extra for it. With this promotion, you’ll be able to get your item cheap, as well as take advantage of the convenience! This is a good promotion for those of you who live near a Sheetz! Act now before it expires!
Editor’s Note: This is a targeted offer for AMEX cardholders, and if you do not have a card already, you’ll most likely won’t qualify if you sign up. However these promotions happen often and we recommend you signing up for the Amex EveryDay Credit Card. You can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
Table of Contents
AMEX Sheets $5 Statement Credit Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Expiration Date: August 31, 2016
- Promotion: $5 Statement credit on your enrolled AMEX card
- Avaliability: For select American Express users.
- Terms and Conditions: Transactions made at the pump (i.e. gasoline and car washes) are excluded. Valid for food orders placed online; all other online purchases excluded; excludes purchases via merchant app$10 purchase must be met in a single transaction
Earn AMEX Sheetz $5 Statement Credit:
- You must be targeted by American Express in order to participate in this promotion. To check, log into your account and click on offers.
- If you are targeted for this promotion, the next you are at a Sheetz, spend at least $10 in order to receive the bonus of $5 Statement credit.
- You may do this promotion twice before the deadline of August 31, 2016, for a maximum bonus of $10 Statement Credit.
This is a great promotion for those of you who live near a Sheetz. When you go to this convenience store, if you spend over $10 you will get a statement credit of $5. You can do this promotion a maximum of 2 times before it expires on August 31, 2016. This promotion isn’t really a big one, but is great for those of you who frequently purchase items at a Sheetz. This is a great way to save money. For more ways to save money, check out the master list!
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.