They are offering a staggering 2.09% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High-Yield Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Andigo Credit Union Rewards
Andigo is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, and was established in 1939. Since then they have grown to seven locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and have an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Andigo Credit Union High-Yield Checking Account below.
|Eligibility: Andigo Credit Union is open to: (1) anyone through making a $15 donation to ConnectVETS; (2) those who live or work in the greater Chicago area; (3) employees of Americaneagle.com, Google, Andigo, Nokia Networks, Motorola Mobility, Motorola Solutions, NewNet Communication Technologies, Academy of General Dentristy, ARRIS, Cambium Networks, Brook Electrical Supply, Ceannate Corp, Continental, GO2 Partners, Direct Selling Association (DSA), Heartland Alliance, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty, Jim Beam, KinderCare, LPL Financial, Nidec-Shimpo America, Property Specialists, Inc., Royal Power Solutions, SAC Wireless, Smalley Steel Ring, Twisted Pair Solutions, Velocity, or Zebra Technologies Corporation
See current membership details
Andigo Credit Union High-Yield Checking Rate
You can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $10,000. Maintain the max deposit and you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.09% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: High-Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 1.10% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.66% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.66% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.58% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 1.35% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||1.00% APY as of 6/29/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.09% APY Rate
- Qualifying activity requirements for High-Yield Checking:
- $500 or more in total direct deposit per month
- 15 Andigo Visa debit card purchases per month (signature or PIN-based)
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1.00 – $10,000||2.09%|
|Non Qualifying Activity||0.06%|
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- Easy online and mobile access
- Get paid a day early with Early Direct Deposit1
Free Visa® debit card
- NCUA Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• $100 Promo with Code “RC100”
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Check out Andigo Credit Union to learn more about the 2.09% APY promotion on their High-Yield Checking Account. Note that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Andigo Credit Union High-Yield Checking Account.