For residents of Pennsylvania, APCI Federal Credit Union is offering each a $25 bonus for you and your friend or family member when you tell them to also become a member at APCI Federal Credit Union. To earn the $25 incentive, you will need to first complete the online Membership Referral Form. Then your referred friend must open and keep a new Primary Share Savings Account for 90 days. The $25 will then be credited to your existing Primary Share Savings Account and the newly referred member’s as long as both reflects the minimum required balance and is in good standing. This offer is available until May 31, 2017, so hurry and share the benefits including no service charges on draft checking and various loan products!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
APCI Federal Credit Union $25 Referral:
- Sign up Offer
- APCI Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Primary Share Savings Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: $5 Monthly minimum balance required
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn APCI Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to APCI Federal Credit Union and complete the online Membership Referral form.
- Have your friend open a new Primary Share Savings Account.
- As long as your pre-existing Primary Share Savings Account as well as their’s is in good standing, the $25 bonuses will be distributed within 90 days of their account opening.
- The new member must open a new Primary Share Savings Account.
- You must keep the savings account in good standing with a monthly minimum balance of $5.
- On or about 90 days of your opened account, you $25 bonus will be accredited.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a APCI Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You and your friend can each receive a $25 bonus when you refer them to APCI Federal Credit Union. The referred member can enjoy benefits that you also have by owning a Primary Share Savings Account. Take advantage of this offer soon before May 31, 2017! Feel free to comment below and share your experiences on credit card funding and whether hard pull or soft pull. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!