Find the latest Dort Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Dort Federal Credit Union CD Rates include rates like their 4.00% APY 25-Month CD.
About Dort Federal Credit Union
Dort Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Grand Blanc, Michigan. It was established in 1951 and has grown to 90,976 members at 11 locations. To be eligible for this rate, you must meet the membership eligibility below.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to the following: those who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Genesee, Lapeer, or Shiawassee Counties in Michigan; 2) those who live, work, worship attend school or volunteer in Deerfield or Tyrone Townships in Livingston County. 3) Immediate family of current members or those eligible and employees with the credit union’s corporate partners. See current membership details
*While Dort Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.40% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.50% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.65% APY||Apply Now|
Dort Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a $1,000 minimum deposit, you can invest in a standard Dort Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. However, to earn the special rate you must have a deposit of $50,000. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500, $1,000, or $50,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Amount not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|25 month CD||4.00%||$50,000|
Dort Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement on Standard CD Rates
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
The special 4.00% APY is one of the highest rates in the nation. However, it is a limited time offer. Additionally, being a credit union in one state, this offer is unavailable to most.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Dort Federal Credit Union. However, there are more available offers out there. To get started, compare these rates to our list of best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Dort Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|