Find the latest United Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
The current promotion at United Credit Union includes a generous 2.73% APY 12-Month CD rate.
About United Credit Union
During their history United Credit Union has served thousands of members and their families. Their services have grown with time, along with their convenient locations in the Metropolitan Chicagoland area.
|Eligibility: Any member or employee of the qualifying associations can join United Credit Union. Check out the list here and to learn more about membership eligibility.|
Additionally, United Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although this is a great rate from United Credit Union, I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great promotions.
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.00% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.05% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.05% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.05% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
United Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a United Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: You may not withdraw any principal amount from this Share Savings Certificate of Deposit before maturity without our consent. If we permit such a withdrawal, you will have to pay a penalty of one hundred and eighty (180) days interest earned or to be earned, on the amount withdrawn, to the scheduled maturity date at the nominal (simple interest) rate in effect during the term and the certificate will be closed.
Share Savings Certificate of Deposits
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Grand Opening CD Specials *Limited Time*
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
United Credit Union CD Features
- Gift Cards – VISA®
- Money Orders
- Discounted Great America Tickets
- Mobiliti Banking
- Bill Pay
- Pop Money
I recommend checking out this CD special from United Credit Union to earn one of the best rates for a 12-Month Term CD. However, it is only available for a limited time to open the account while you can. Additionally, you will be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from United Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest United Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.