Do you love going out to eat and trying new restaurants out? That foodie life can catch up to your bank account, so we’ve compiled a list of the best restaurant deals for you, so that you can save money while going out to eat!
For the upcoming restaurant week in the new year, restaurants nationwide are offering deals, such as Lunch for $20-$25, Dinner for $25-$50, to the public to persuade people to try local favorites. Restaurant week promotions can vary, so we at HMB and the restaurants listed below want to help. Start saving now by checking out our list!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Restaurant Week Promotions
- Albuquerque Restaurant Week is March 8-15, 2021. Lunch $10-$25. Dinner $15-$45.
- Alexandria Restaurant Week was January 22 – February 7, 2021. For 17 days and three weekends, more than 60 restaurants will offer a $49 takeout dinner for two. New this winter, more than half of these restaurants will also offer a $25 takeout dinner for one.
- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week is February 21-26, 2021. TBA
- Arizona Restaurant Week in April 2021. TBA
- Baltimore Restaurant Week TBD. Two-course brunch and lunch menus range from $12-20, and three-course dinner menus range from $20-$35.
- Baton Rouge Restaurant Week is July 29 – August 3, 2021.
- Bethlehem, PA Restaurant Week is January 31st to February 6th, 2021. Don’t forget to “post your plate” when dining downtown during Winter Restaurant Week. Take a picture of your plate, tag the restaurant, and upload to social media using the hashtag #postyourplate, for a chance to win a gift card to every restaurant participating in Winter Restaurant Week. 2 winners will be selected at random.
- Boston Restaurant Week, also known as Dine Out Boston. The next event is MARCH 14 – 28, 2021. Typical prices are Lunch $15/$20/$25 and Dinner $28/$33/$38. Prices vary by restaurant.
- Charleston, SC Restaurant Week was January 7-17, 2021. The event is one of the most highly anticipated culinary events in the Charleston area. Price varies by restaurant.
- Chicago Restaurant Week is March 19 – April 4 2021. These multi-course meals are $25 for brunch or lunch, and $39 and/or $55 for dinner (excluding beverages, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees).
- Cincinnati Restaurant Week – is April 19-25, 2021. Enjoy $26, $36 and $46 3-course meals with $1 from every meal benefitting Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Cleveland Restaurant Week – was February 19 – 28, 2021. TBA
- Columbus Restaurant Week – was January 25th through 30th, 2021. Pick from menus at $15-$40, three course meals, and carryout options.
- Dallas Fort Worth – Restaurant Week was January 4-24, 2021.
- Detroit – Restaurant Week TBD. Detroit Restaurant Week is a 10-evening celebration of fine dining in the city showcasing locally-sourced, specially-crafted three-course meals for $39 per person, and several others also offer exciting menu options for $29.
- Fort Lauderdale Dine Out Lauderdale – TBD. Enjoy specially-created three-course gourmet dinner menus for either $35 or $45 during Crave GFL Restaurant Month.
- Grand Rapids – Restaurant Week TBA.
- Hilton Head Restaurant Week (also called Chamber Restaurant Week) is February 20 – 27, 2021. Prices varies by restaurant.
- Houston Restaurant Week TBA.
- Howard County, MD – Restaurant Week is January 18 – 31, 2021. Mix up your culinary experience with diverse specialty chef menus and craft beverages in restaurants, breweries, and distilleries across Howard County. Participating locations will be offering unique menus for every taste and budget.
- Hudson Valley, NY – Restaurant Week is TBD.
- Indianapolis – Restaurant Week (Devour Indy Downtown) is January 24 – February 6, 2021. More than 200 restaurants participate with value priced menus.
- Jacksonville, FL– Restaurant Week (Sip & Savor Jax) is expected to return in 2021.
- Kansas City – Restaurant Week was January 8-17, 2021. Get multi-course lunch menus for $15 and dinner menus for $33.
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week is returning in 2021. TBA
- Long Island Winter Restaurant Week is January 24 – 31, 2021. Participating restaurants offer a $25/$35/42 three-course prix fixe every day during the event.
- Los Angeles – Restaurant week TBA.
- Maine Restaurant Week is March 1-12, 2021. TBA
- Miami Restaurant Week (Miami Spice) is August 1 – September 30, 2021. Restaurants are offering three-course meals at top eateries for just $25 for lunch/brunch and $39 for dinner.
- Milwaukee Restaurant Week (Downtown Dining Week) was January 28 – February 7, 2021. $13 – Lunch • $25/$35 – Dinner
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Restaurant Week was February 22- 28, 2021. Enjoy lunch for $10 – $25 and dinner for $15 – $35.
- Nantucket – Restaurant Week is returning in 2021. TBA.
- Nashville – Restaurant Week was January 20-26, 2021.
- New York Local Restaurant week – is January 25-31, 2021. Get $20.21 Meals & $10 Off With Mastercard.
- Newport, RI – Restaurant Week is April 9th – 18th, 2021. BOGO deals, prix-fixe offerings, gift card promotions, and so much more.
- Ocean City, MD – Restaurant Week is TBA. They may offer a $10, $20, $30, or $40 fixed menu. Dining options range from the clean and simple to fine dining.
- Omaha, Nebraska – Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Orange County, CA Restaurant Week is March 7 – 13, 2021. TBA.
- Orlando – Main Street Restaurant Week (Bite 30) was July 15 – August 16, 2021. During Bite30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course dinners at a set price of $30 (an additional $5 is added for takeout orders).
- Outer Banks – Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Palm Springs, CA – Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Philadelphia Center City – Restaurant Week (Center City District Restaurant Week) is TBA.
- Pittsburgh – Restaurant Week was January 11-24, 2021. Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is a twice yearly event that is usually held in January and August.
- Portsmouth, NH Restaurant Week is March, 2021. $19.95 for lunch or $34.95 for dinner, per person. Some restaurants extend the $19.95 value price to dinner as well!
- Providence Restaurant Week is January 10–February 6, 2021. Choose from mouthwatering menus at nearly 100 restaurants. Enjoy three-course lunches at $16.95 and three-course dinners at $29.95 or $34.95, as well as two-for-one specials.
- Raleigh, NC Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Richmond – Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Sacramento – Restaurant Week (Dine Downtown) was January 8 – 24, 2021. For 11 days, more than 30 of Downtown’s finest restaurants offer special 3-course dining experiences for $35.
- San Antonio Restaurant Week (Dine Out and Dig In) is January 2-31, 2021. Dine OUT and Dig IN at your favorite Restaurants for less during this Bi-Annual extravaganza! WINTER RESTAURANT WEEKS delivers an entire month of Food Charm with the best eateries in town participating! THREE-COURSE Menus for Lunch ($20) And Dinner ($35 AND $45) with To-Go Options!
- San Diego Restaurant Week is April 11-18, 2021. More than 180 participating restaurants offer three-course prix-fixe dinner menus for $20, $30, $40 or $50 per person and/or two-course prix-fixe lunch menus for $10, $15 or $20 per person. The participating restaurants span across the county from the South Bay to East County and to the borders of Oceanside and Fallbrook to the north.
- San Francisco Restaurant Week (Dine About Town) was January 7 to 18, 2021. More than 300 of San Francisco’s best restaurants offer specially priced, multi-course lunch menus at $15 or $25, and dinner menus at $40 or $65.
- Santa Fe Restaurant Week is February 23 – March 1, 2021. Prices vary by restaurants.
- Sarasota Restaurant Week (Savor Sarasota) is June 1-14, 2021. Dozens of area restaurants featured multi-course lunch and dinner menus for just $16 and $32 per person.
- Seattle Restaurant Week (Dine Around) is TBA. Over 165 restaurants throughout the local area will take part, giving diners a unique chance to sample their menus at an unbeatable price.
- South Carolina Restaurant Week was January 7 – 17, 2021.
- Stockton, CA Restaurant Week was January 15-24, 2021. Enjoy food from Stockton’s best eateries at a price that won’t break the budget.
- St. Louis Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Taos Restaurant Week is March 1 – 8, 2021. Prices vary by restaurant.
- Triangle Area, NC (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) Restaurant Week is January 25-31, 2021. Triangle Restaurant Week is a week-long celebration of culinary excellence designed to incorporate the premier Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding area restaurants. During TRW, participating restaurants offer special three-course menu options and fixed pricing. Typical pricing for the event is $15 for a 3-course lunch, and $20,$25, $30 or $35 for a 3-course dinner. Triangle Restaurant Week is a twice yearly event that is usually held in January and June
- Tulsa Restaurant Week is TBA.
- Virginia Beach Restaurant Week is January 31 – February 6, 2021. Restaurants are featuring pre-fixe menus with $5 and $10 Breakfasts, $10 and $15 two-course Lunches, $20, $25, $35 three-course Dinners, and NEW for this year – $25, $40 and $60 Take-out Family Meals. Don’t miss the $5 Signature Restaurant Week Cocktails and specially priced Wine by the Bottle.
- Washington, DC Restaurant Week is January 25 – February 7, 2021. Get lunch for $22, brunch for $22, or dinner for $35.
Don’t miss out on the chance to get these promotions on Restaurant Week Promotions 2021. You can get Lunch for $20-$25, Dinner for $25-$50 and other offers from a variety of participating restaurants. Make sure to check your locations to see if your location is participating. Be sure to grab your friends and families, so you can enjoy these scrumptious deals together! If we’ve missed any restaurants that are hosting deals on this delicious day, be sure to comment below and let us know! For more free food deals, or birthday freebies, check out our full listings here on HMB!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|