The BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking account gives you the chance to take control of your money with a Mobile Banking app, Online Banking, customizable alerts, Bill Pay, and more.
Along with free features that help you manage your funds, the account allows you to add on custom features to meet your specific banking needs. These custom features include ATM fee rebates, unlimited checks, unlimited cashier’s checks, and a safety deposit box.
Since the account doesn’t have a monthly fee to begin with, adding on these custom features may save you even more money in the long run.
|BBVA Compass ClearChoice Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Compass Certificate of Deposit||2.25% APY||Review|
BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: ClearChoice Free Checking
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft Pull via TransUnion.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300 (cannot be an Amex card)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Open A ClearChoice Free Checking Account
- Anyone can open a BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking account online except for residents of AK and HI.
- If you want to open an account in-branch, you must live in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, or Texas.
- Before opening your account online, you will need the following:
- Personal Information (Social Security Number, Date-of-Birth, etc.)
- Driver’s License, State Issued-ID, or Passport
- Minimum $25 opening deposit from one of the following:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Other Bank Account (account and routing number)
- Transfer from an existing BBVA Compass account
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and agree to the terms of the account.
- Use an existing bank account or your credit/debit card to fund your new account.
- Review the application and confirm.
If you’re looking for a basic checking account with tons of customization, sign up for the BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking account. This account can be opened online and there are no monthly fees, so you have nothing to worry about if you don’t live near a BBVA branch.
With Mobile Banking, Online Banking, customizable alerts, Bill Pay, and more, this account should have everything you need. And if you need more, you can add on custom features! Find more of the best Bank Promotions on HMB.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|