If you want more than a typical checking account, then you should consider the BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking account.
With the Clear Connect Checking, you’ll have access to secure access to transactions, bill pay and a host of other options from your computer or smartphone. You’ll also have access to your cash from over 55,000 AllPoint and BBVA Compass ATMs with no ATM withdrawal fee.
Take advantage of the benefits by opening your new Checking account with only a minimum opening deposit of $25.
|BBVA Compass ClearChoice Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Compass Certificate of Deposit||2.25% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Clear Connect Checking
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $5k (No Amex or Mastercard allowed & no credit card funding in branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days.
How To Open BBVA Compass Clear Connect Checking
- Anyone can open a BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking account online.
- Before opening your account online, you will need the following:
- Personal Information (Social Security Number, Date-of-Birth, etc.)
- Driver’s License, State Issued-ID, or Passport
- Minimum $25 opening deposit from one of the following:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Other Bank Account (account and routing number)
- Transfer from an existing BBVA Compass account
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and agree to the terms of the account.
- Use an existing bank account or your credit/debit card to fund your new account.
- Review the application and confirm.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking: There are no monthly fees.
If you’re looking for a high quality account with convenient features such as online access, then you should sign up for the BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking account. Once you sign up, you can easily manage your account through online banking, mobile banking, and unlimited in-branch banking. You’ll also have access to tiered interest rates that can help you grow your funds! Stay updated on every bank promotion with HMB’s list of the Best Bank Bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|