If you want more than a typical checking account, then you should consider the BBVA Online Checking account.
Now you can get up to a $250 bonus. Start earning your bonus. See below for offer details.
With the BBVA Online Checking, you’ll have access to secure access to transactions, bill pay and a host of other options from your computer or smartphone. You’ll also have access to your cash from over 64,000 AllPoint and BBVA ATMs with no ATM withdrawal fee.
Take advantage of the benefits by opening your new Checking account with only a minimum opening deposit of $25.
|BBVA Online Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||Free Checking||Review|
|BBVA Money Market||0.21% APY||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||Free Checking||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||0.50% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Online Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bonus Offer: Earn Up to $250
- Account Type: Online Checking
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 (No Amex or Mastercard allowed & no credit card funding in branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Bank with BBVA and you could earn a total offer value of $250.
- Get a $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500+ by October 31, 2020.
- Add savings and get $50 more. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding an Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on October 31, 2020.
- If qualifications are met, you will receive your bonus by January 31, 2021.
- Apply with only $25 opening deposit
- No monthly Service Charge
- Complimentary Online Banking and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Online Statements
- No ATM withdrawal fees at any BBVA USA, Allpoint(R), or qualifying 7-Eleven ATMs
- BBVA USA, Member FDIC
There is no monthly service charge associated with the BBVA OnlineChecking account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. The following deposits are not qualifying direct deposits: interest payments or transfers from your investment accounts; payments received from payment apps such as PayPal, Venmo and other similar payment service providers; tax refunds or other one time payments from the government. You must be a new BBVA consumer checking customer who has not had a BBVA consumer checking account open within the last 12 months or closed due to negative balance to be eligible for the bonus. The promo code SB2020 must be applied at account opening.
- You must meet stipulations for the $200 Checking Bonus to be eligible for the $50 Savings Bonus. The Online Savings account must be opened at the same time as the checking account through this landing page using the “Open Both Now Button”.
- The BBVA Online savings account holder must be an account holder on the new BBVA consumer checking account. You must be a new BBVA savings customer who has not had a BBVA consumer savings account in the past 12 months or closed due to negative balance.
- Checking and Savings accounts are subject to approval which may include credit approval. $25 minimum opening deposit required. The cash bonus(es) will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of meeting the bonus requirements described above. Accounts must be open and in good standing with a balance greater than or equal to $0.00 at the time of payment in order to receive the new account bonus(es). We reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening. BBVA Employees are eligible for each bonus. Workplace Solutions / BBVA For Your Cause clients are eligible for this offer. These bonuses are not combinable with other BBVA Direct Deposit or Savings Account cash bonus promotions, and you may not have received a Direct Deposit or Savings Account Bonus in the past 24 months. Offer subject to change at any time without notice. BBVA may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law. Any client whose tax status would require BBVA to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
How To Open BBVA Online Checking Account
- Anyone can open a BBVA Online Checking account online.
- Before opening your account online, you will need the following:
- Personal Information (Social Security Number, Date-of-Birth, etc.)
- Driver’s License, State Issued-ID, or Passport
- Minimum $25 opening deposit from one of the following:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Other Bank Account (account and routing number)
- Transfer from an existing BBVA account
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and agree to the terms of the account.
- Use an existing bank account or your credit/debit card to fund your new account.
- Review the application and confirm.
If you’re looking for a high quality account with convenient features such as online access, then you should sign up for the Online Checking account. Once you sign up, you can easily manage your account through online banking, mobile banking, and unlimited in-branch banking.
You’ll also have access to tiered interest rates that can help you grow your funds! Stay updated on every bank promotion with HMB’s list of the best bank bonuses from institutions like Chase Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, TD Bank, CIT Bank, and more!