If you are currently a member of BMO Harris Bank, the BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard® is a decent credit card that you should consider signing up for. It has no annual fee and you can earn up to 2 points per $1 spent on eligible gas and grocery purchases, up to $2,500 in combined category spending and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. It currently has a special sign up offer of 25,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. Check out what the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card has to offer down below.
Editor’s Note: This card promotion is only available in select states such as Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Platinum Rewards Mastercard Summary:
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10% anniversary point bonus every year
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months from account opening date
- $0 annual fee
BMO Harris Platinum Rewards Mastercard Benefits:
- Priceless Cities: Access to experiences that are special, unique and priceless available in cities across the globe, exclusive for Mastercard cardholders. Choose from one-of-a-kind experiences, special adventures, shopping and dining benefits, the best shows and sporting events, hotel upgrades and small perks that make your city adventures more special.
- Online account management: Access and manage your account online at any time.
- Points don’t expire: Earn and redeem them whenever you want as long as you have your card. Save for anything from that luxury vacation you’ve been dreaming about to the big ticket item on your wish list
- Mastercard Travel Benefits: Lost or damaged luggage insurance, a bare-bones form of travel insurance that’s not a substitute for a more comprehensive policy. Roadside assistance for stranded drivers. Complimentary loss and damage coverage on rental cars charged in full to your card.
- Mastercard Zero Liability: Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your Mastercard credit card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For those who already have an account with BMO Harris Bank and are looking to get extra bonus points? The BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard® is a decent rewards card that comes with no annual fee and offers up to 2X points per $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases or 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases. All of this comes with a 10% anniversary point bonus each year. If this wasn’t the card for you, feel free to check out the Best BMO Harris Bank Promotions or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases