For those who are members of BMO Harris Bank, the BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® is a premium rewards credit card for travelers who make purchases mostly on dining, hotel and airfare. It does have an annual fee of $79 but it is waived for the first 12 months and offers up to 3X points on dining, hotel and airfare and 1X points on everything else. It currently has a intro bonus of 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. Check out what the BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® has to offer down below.
Editor’s Note: This card promotion is only available in select states such as Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard:
- Earn 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3X points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter
- Earn 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 15% anniversary point bonus every year
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months from account opening date. After that, a variable APR applies based on your creditworthiness.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 90 days from date of account opening. After that, a variable APR applies based on your creditworthiness.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $79 annual fee that’s waived for the first year
Why You Should Apply for This Card:
Points don’t expire: You can earn and redeem them whenever you want as long as you have your card. Save for anything from that luxury vacation you’ve been dreaming about to the big ticket item on your wish list.
Priority Pass™ Select: Your key to over 850 airport VIP lounges worldwide. As an added benefit, receive 2 complimentary visits to participating lounges.
Priceless® Cities: Access to experiences that are special, unique and priceless available in cities across the globe, exclusive for Mastercard cardholders. Choose from one-of-a-kind experiences, special adventures, shopping and dining benefits, the best shows and sporting events, hotel upgrades and small perks that make your city adventures more special.
Mastercard Zero Liability: Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your Mastercard credit card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility.
World Travel Services: Mastercard Travel Services™ a suite of benefits, amenities and upgrades, preferential treatment and premium travel offers from best-in-class travel companies. Includes complimentary travel planning and access to a professional travel advisor that will help you plan your trip, at your convenience, 24/7.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Are you a frequent traveler in need of a card you can use on your dining, hotel and airfare purchases to get extra bonus points? The BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® is a great rewards credit card that comes with no annual fee and offers up to 3X points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter and 1X points on everything else. It’s a decent card for those who already have an account with BMO Harris Bank. If this wasn’t the card for you, feel free to check out the Best BMO Harris Bank Promotions or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases