Find the latest news about Chase $500 Coupon is higher than many public offers which are great for new Checking, Savings and Business account sign-ups.
See our full details on the $500 Chase promotions below.
- Those with an active Chase Checking account, learn more on getting up to $500 a year for referrals.
- Those with a Chase credit card, learn more about Chase referral bonus program where you can earn up to $500 bonus cash yearly.
You’ll qualify for the Chase Total Checking® $300 Bonus when you have an and set up a direct deposit. Then, earn an additional $200 bonus with Chase SavingsSM account for depositing $15,000 in new money within 20 business days (must maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days).
The Chase $500 coupon for a new Chase Checking and Savings account is not available.
In order to take advantage of the $500 coupon, you must live within 30 miles of a Chase branch. They typically mail out these $500 coupons to certain markets around the country along with mover’s coupons at your local post offices.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$725 Cash||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60k Points||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase $500 Coupon Information
For the $300 Checking bonus
- Open a new Chase Total Checking®
- You’ll then have to set up a Direct Deposit to the account within 60 days of account opening.
For the $200 Savings bonus
- Open a new Chase SavingsSM account and deposit $15,000 or more in new money within 20 business days of account opening.
- Then maintain the balance of at least $15,000 for 90 days from the date of deposit.
Make sure to read the fine print on how to waive the Monthly Service Fees associated with each account. Finally, you must keep the Checking or Savings account open for at least 6 months, otherwise the bonus money deducted at closing!
Service Fee Information
Chase Total Checking® has no Monthly Service fee when you do one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Have monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more made to this account, or, Option #2: Keep an daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; or Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 Monthly Fee for CA, OR and WA).
Chase SavingsSM has no Monthly Service fee when you do one of the following each statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account, OR
- At least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com), OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18, OR
- This account is linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
Chase $500 Business Coupons
Currently, there is a Chase $500 bonus for their Business Checking account with no direct deposit good through September 13, 2016. However, you will need to have access to other Chase products such as personal checking, savings, credit cards, etc. When clicking on the promotion link, you’ll be asked to sign on to your Chase online account. The unique coupon code will be generated for you to take the coupon into a local branch to take advantage of the offer.
Recently, Chase has been mailing the $500 for both Chase Total Checking and Savings good through January 16, 2018. The $500 coupon flyer comes directly from Chase and you must be living in a State with a Chase Branch. This must be your first Chase bonus for 2017 with Chase Bank. Chase mails these coupons combo out in certain markets or within Chase credit card customers account. You can find more Chase Coupons on our exclusive list!
Chase $500 Checking Savings Bonus Combo
- No Direct Link – Only through Mailings
- Account Type: Total Checking and Savings
- Availability: Nationwide mostly, but must enter zip code to see.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $12 for Total Checking ($1,500 balance to waive monthly fee). To waive Chase Savings $5 monthly fee, make sure you have $300 daily balance in your Savings account.
- Additional Requirements: $100 opening deposit for Total checking. Then $15K for Chase Savings.
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $500 bonus will revert back.
States with Chase Bank Branches
Depending on where you live, Chase has different product offerings and features for checking and savings accounts especially with their mailing promotions. Below is the list of States where Chase branches are present(Chase Branch Locator):
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Keep in mind that the $500 bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. This will take a bite out of total bonus depending on your tax rate + the cost of buying the coupons combo. You will also need to keep the $15K in your Savings for 90 days to trigger the $200 bonus, hence you will lose out on interest money.
You can receive only one new checking and one savings account opening related bonus per calendar year. Make absolutely sure to keep both accounts open for at least 6 months, otherwise the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing. See our full list of bank promotions today!